Task Progress Report - 22.05.12

The latest news from KirriCorp head Office itself.
Bell
Site Admin

Task Progress Report - 22.05.12

Post by Bell »

The weekend saw a lot more planning than working so you can just skim through this as usual, new and moved items have slightly different color.

Finished Tasks:
CODING: I fixed a bug in Fair Wind, and added Rius Meteor. There are not yet any reports of it not working correctly. See the Development Forum.
CODING: I fixed the bug in/erratic behaviour of Balamar, Ruler of the Skies.

COMMUNITY: I have posted all the StrangeType Common Decks.
CODING: Have added and coded Mesmera Cobra. Please report any bugs in its behaviours, or strange interactions.
BALANCE: Photosynthia, Floral Empress has had its power changed to 5000.

Tasks In Progress:
CODING: The code changes for the cards that make your opponent consume tempo are in the works, so let us know if any issues are encountered, including the situation where you think a card should consume charged tempo and it is not currently doing that.
DESIGN: Players who have specific requests for card effects should make the card they wish for in the Create-A-Card forum in Intermediate Duelist area for discussion.
ART: I've seen Micky's mockup of the card concept design I gave him and it is executed perfectly so if he has time that may progress to a usable form within a week or two.
COMMUNITY: ZeroVash is making rapid headway with the rules and Glossary post, any contributions from others would probably be appreciated, talk to either him or me about it.
COMMUNITY: Advanced Duelist will now be granted to players who are sure they have advanced decks, or who write good Card Reviews. Some players may note that their previous Advanced Duelist status does not really count, but it will not yet be removed.
CODING: Release of cards from set 3 bit by bit since this is probably better for the community overall and player interest (see thread in the Development forum for more details on this)

COMMUNITY: Testing, analysis and posting of the currently built Common decks is underway, volunteers are appreciated.

Tasks To Be Started:
CODING: The Deck Analyzer needs to be returned to KP soon, I suggest that Thenarius take this task on.
COMMUNITY: Promotional copy content (text) is still to be generated, Mikara has volunteered to be head of this team, those who wish to help should contact her on Forums by PM.
COMMUNITY: The FaceBook page still needs some content as well, we currently have no one in particular working on it.
CODING: The rebuild of the Genome system is currently scheduled for Wednesday night.

CODING: Suriya, Talisman Pixie, and Jaws Montblanc are intended to be done soon.

If anyone has any further suggestions for tasks, reports on task status, or just need to remind me about something I've forgotten, please post in this thread.
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/