Bond of Spirits: Vengeance

ZeroVash

Re: Bond of Spirits

Post by ZeroVash »

Ok sorry for the delay as i was in doubt of what to say here.
For Earth that single Obsidian Rumble wont do much. Make it a Third Mammoth.

The Lightning bit is also a bit meh as you only have 5 cards that tap. You can make it all Eart for Morning Glory and Steady Roots.

Sentient Gorge with no Ink Balloon? You're missing out a great progression.

The rest of gravity seems okay. Just add Ink Balloons and maybe 1 more Indigo.

As for Radiance you tottally should run more Ars Megistus or maybe even Rainboa.
Bell
Site Admin

Re: Bond of Spirits

Post by Bell »

The way your deck flows in general I'm not sure I'd keep the one Indigo. This is mainly because the primary threat to this deck is anything that keeps you pressured backward and for that I'd actually go so far as to say you need another Wormhole. Ice decks in particular will often shift things against you because of the 'spread out' nature of your deck's power. Therefore I'd drop Indigo for either a third Wormhole or a third Ars Megistus.
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
mYsTeRiOuS

Re: Bond of Spirits: Vengeance

Post by mYsTeRiOuS »

Ink balloon instead of ikoro maybe unless u really require a blocker.. since Ars would normally cost u 4, y not increase the copies of spell u like to use and drop ars since u have other power cards.

Another random suggestion, if u would like some draw, u could run a Xiati, though it would normally cost 6.. just saying.