Silver Volts(recruiting)

All Clans gather here. This main forum should be used only for Applications, Recruiting, and announcements regarding Roster changes.
Najeeh

Re: Silver Volts(recruiting)

Post by Najeeh »

thanx pheonix but i am ok single ... sorry for wasting ur time
pheonix

Post by pheonix »

so you dont wanna join.theres no problem either way.
abhishek ninjaboy

Post by abhishek ninjaboy »

cmon phoenix please take me in
Adamantium Assasin

Post by Adamantium Assasin »

Hey Pheonix if u have taken me in then why I can't enter the SILVER VOLTS clan gathering area ?
nawab

Post by nawab »

pheonix wrote:Added admantium assasain.

How to use the moderator control panel,i somehow dont get into it exactly.So until i get about it,jinga and any member added after him will most probably will not be able to access the forums.
That must be the reason.
nawab

Post by nawab »

i was looking at adamantium's profile,the groups u know-registered users,intermediate duelists,well his groups show-dark avengers,intermediate duelists,registered users,unified command :shock: :shock: will anyone else check it out;or maybe im seeing things :?
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

Night Master wrote:User Control Panel--> User Group--> Manage Group--> Manage Users--> [a little down there is the option] "ADD USERS"--> There is "Set as default group:" option and u will have to click on "Yes"--> "Username:" option give the correct user name or copy past the names--> last click on submit.

Moderators control panel is nothing to do with adding or removing players. I helps in moderating the topics, posts and all (Various kinds of stuffs u will get to know that eventually)
LoL, u are right, he was somehow in Unified Command, though I don't know how. I removed him anyways, so NM will remove him too, and then you can add him to SV.
_I_
pheonix

Post by pheonix »

Night Master wrote:User Control Panel--> User Group--> Manage Group--> Manage Users--> [a little down there is the option] "ADD USERS"--> There is "Set as default group:" option and u will have to click on "Yes"--> "Username:" option give the correct user name or copy past the names--> last click on submit.

Moderators control panel is nothing to do with adding or removing players. It helps in moderating the topics, posts and all (Various kinds of stuffs u will get to know that eventually)
So i was somewhere right in what i thought,actually in manage group,it says 'You are not a leader of any group.'But in edit memberships,it still shows i am in sv.

maybe i will have to ask Bell about it.