Unified Command Roster

All Clans gather here. This main forum should be used only for Applications, Recruiting, and announcements regarding Roster changes.
SageAvatar

Re: Unified Command Roster

Post by SageAvatar »

Ahhh don't worry...it will be active back again ^^

~ Sage
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

SageAvatar wrote:Ahhh don't worry...it will be active back again ^^

~ Sage

Worse than that.
_I_
SageAvatar

Post by SageAvatar »

Hmmm....Quite a big problem...

~ Sage
the whole master

mYsTeRiOuS let me take care of adding/removing people once I get that power from Bell. Some people will be removed and
our new members(peter timbs, The Hawk, dante, phatrixx and leander de abreu) are required to visit our forums more or you'll be removed too.
Your problem is not the inactivity, is that it seems like you joined the clan, just to show everyone that ur cool dude, ur in a clan.....
This attitute won't be tollerated here... We also wait Sage back whenever he feels he got better, and new members may apply to join. Roster will be updated soon!
Last edited by the whole master on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_I_
Tetradragon

Post by Tetradragon »

the whole master wrote:mYsTeRiOuS let me take care of adding/removing people once I get that power from Bell. Some people will be removed and
our new members(peter timbs, The Hawk, dante, phatrixx and leander de abreu) arerequired to visit our forums more or you'll be removed too.
Your problem is not the inactivity, is that it seems like you joined the clan, just to show everyone that ur cool dude, ur in a clan.....
This attitute won't be tollerated here... We also wait Sage back whenever he feels he got better, and new members may apply to join. Rooster will be updated soon!
Its Roster.
the whole master

Knnightmare was removed from UC because last time we saw him was in the summertime, and dante also removed because he said he forgot his password so if he makes a new account then maybe we will take that.
New members can join. I deciced to wait a little since some people having exams in mid/late January and some may still in Holiday Vacation.
_I_
the whole master

ETERNAL POWER added to the clan. Please update the rooster Myst and Sage is not in UC anymore so correct that please. Thanks.
_I_
the whole master

Wazzy1013 added to the clan. Welcome to Unified Command! Try to stay active and most importantly enjoy the game.
Peter timbs(magmarex) removed from the clan.
_I_
the whole master

Arcadia Knight, welcome to the clan. I strongly believe he will be active, he is also roumanian and I have him in my messenger list. We will recruit only one more member and decide the "fate" of some inactive members. If someone is removed from UC due to inactivity, they can only come back when they will be active. Same thing happened with lampard, sorry for him though.
Edit: Jaded Bob removed from the clan.
_I_
the whole master

Phatrixx and enigma at the moment are in danger to be removed from the clan.
_I_