F-Bomb!

SPAM GOES IN THIS PLACE. LOL.
boblovelots

Re: F-Bomb!

Post by boblovelots »

1nikhil9 wrote:I sometimes find that Master Duelists find it irksome to deal and duel with new players. Why?

Most Master Duelists may not have much time atleast not at this part of year which is most busy. They would prefer to utilize the scarce time to duel other good duelists.
yeah, busy bragging...
just look at the mile-long posts...
no offense...
cap'n

Post by cap'n »

Dudes. On your latest deck you have a post from CrimsonBrawler and Bell.

On another I saw AnGGa.

What are you complaining about?
MIAR, Holy Commander

Post by MIAR, Holy Commander »

boblovelots wrote:
1nikhil9 wrote:I sometimes find that Master Duelists find it irksome to deal and duel with new players. Why?

Most Master Duelists may not have much time atleast not at this part of year which is most busy. They would prefer to utilize the scarce time to duel other good duelists.
yeah, busy bragging...
just look at the mile-long posts...
no offense...
i would never get the guts to say that, and i think u know they are actually not bragging!

If you want more help come on chats.

"Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead"
"The Holy Commander of the forces is enough to send you into oblivion."
MIAR, Holy Commander

Post by MIAR, Holy Commander »

But does that mean bragging?
I did get a lot of help after i started coming to chats

"Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead"
"The Holy Commander of the forces is enough to send you into oblivion."
cap'n

Post by cap'n »

MIAR, Holy Commander wrote:But does that mean bragging?
I did get a lot of help after i started coming to chats
Aye, I had received a lot more attention when I came around chats.

And nikhil, it has nearly been refuted against you that Newbie's don't always stick around but when they do and look like they're giving a legitimate effort, they get help in return. Everyone is paying attention whether they post or not.

Please stop complaining to our teachers about our teachers. It is ungrateful.
boblovelots

Post by boblovelots »

What the F-Bomb!!!

Chats? you are kidding right... are you aware that we are not on the same continent and we have a time difference of "who knows what"... and if I'm online it's either the bot is the one available or most of the people are talking non sense about their favorite manga or tv show...

that is why there is a forum right... we settle all the F-Bombs about duels and anything about duel here...

the thing is the Masters as we call them... have an area where they post their deck that don't even need revisions what so ever because it is already as solid as a stone wall...

I just wanna remind them that there are a beginners area where those confused newbies are spawning... and they need help so that they will be inspired staying here in DM family...
cap'n

Post by cap'n »

boblovelots wrote:What the F-Bomb!!!

Chats? you are kidding right... are you aware that we are not on the same continent and we have a time difference of "who knows what"... and if I'm online it's either the bot is the one available or most of the people are talking non sense about their favorite manga or tv show...

that is why there is a forum right... we settle all the F-Bombs about duels and anything about duel here...

the thing is the Masters as we call them... have an area where they post their deck that don't even need revisions what so ever because it is already as solid as a stone wall...

I just wanna remind them that there are a beginners area where those confused newbies are spawning... and they need help so that they will be inspired staying here in DM family...
Yes, Chats. And I am not kidding you. That is where I was helped by Micky with my first deck and then helped by Bell with what is now my main deck and talked to CrimsonBrawler and AnGGa quite often about DM and Nerafim, of course. Dedicate the time to your art.

If it is a matter of inspiration that is being argued then inspiration should come from those decks you mentioned. I am inspired all the time by Master Decks and articles.

Please tell me, what you are really complaining about? They help when help is needed stop complaining, must I repeat myself so?

They already have helped you. They helped when I started and was insecure about my decks even being posted in Intermediate section because I thought my level was even below Beginners in deck building.

They are here and are helping.

Bob, stop spamming.
Burner

Post by Burner »

But you're free to ask for help here in the forums, as it's probably the easiest and quickest way to get the answers you need provided you post in the right place.
Akash Prince

Post by Akash Prince »

boblovelots wrote:Chats? you are kidding right... are you aware that we are not on the same continent and we have a time difference of "who knows what"... and if I'm online it's either the bot is the one available or most of the people are talking non sense about their favorite manga or tv show...
I am totally agreeing on this part.
MIAR, Holy Commander wrote:If you want more help come on chats.
Time zone problems...connection problems..personal problems...not that reliable.
And who is to say that we are GUARANTEED to get help if we ask anything anytime?
cap'n wrote: Please stop complaining to our teachers about our teachers. It is ungrateful.
Ungrateful? Teachers? If he has a problem with "teachers" his not allowed to say it?
cap'n wrote:Please tell me, what you are really complaining about? They help when help is needed stop complaining, must I repeat myself so?

They already have helped you. They helped when I started and was insecure about my decks even being posted in Intermediate section because I thought my level was even below Beginners in deck building.

They are here and are helping.
Exactly who are helping?

If there was anyone helping, why do we have so few active players? Why do Newbies start playing kp and DONT get the help and leave kp?
I mean seriously, there are so few people that the Clan Wars are not even starting.

Those who leave kp are the ones who dont know the rules. Some dont even know how to PLAY kp. They should get a very nice tutorial of KP and also a place where they get to know how to play the game.
cap'n wrote:Bob, stop spamming.
Its Spam Area.... He is allowed to Spam.
<Marie> you have no emotions
<Guy> thanku Marie
<Marie> marie
cap'n

Post by cap'n »

Like I said. DEDICATE the TIME to your ART.
I spent a lot of time in chats. ALL DAY, and I got the help I needed WHEN I showed my own interest.

I do understand what you are getting at but there are certain Newbies who WANT to excel at the game and when they SHOW the effort the receive attention back.
Most Newbies just add random cards to decks because they 'like' them and don't even come around the forums. If I notice someone actually giving a damn instead of just messing around, then I'm like 'hey, have you heard of Kirricorp forums? Check 'em out post your deck and hang around, man.'

Have you ever complain to your teacher at the school you are attending about how they are not teaching you? It's not a smart thing to do. They get aggravated, see you as ungrateful because they are helping you whether posting on your deck or not. Discussions that occur within other topics can help any duelist, not just the one who posted the deck.

It's not a 'problem with his teachers' it is bluntly saying "You are not teaching the Newbies" to the people who are teaching the Newbies.

The information is here. Discover it. Utilize it.
Stop being selfish and wanting attention.
I never received the attention my decks get now at the start, but since I put the effort in I receive a lot more attention.

Half the Newbies are just pulling cards together because they think they look cool and don't wish to move past that at all.
When Newbies post decks that look like they are trying, then they receive attention.
For God's sake I was a damn Newbie, not even a year ago.
Now I am a Zephyr Knight.

And my Bob_Spam comment was a joke.