x 2 - Mammoth Trumpeter
x 3 - Gaia Rumble

x 4 - Shine Missile
x 3 - Quickfire Sedative
x 4 - Engorica
x 1 - Energy Charge
x 4 - Skylia
x 3 - Scarlet Tresses

Some good old Tap and Bash. Morning glory with steady roots. Morning glory with Polaroids. Morning glory with Epic Mounts. Nuff said. Suggestions please!
ZeroVash

Re: Early to rise

Post by ZeroVash »

That 1 Energy charge is silly.

And if you want/need draw , Free from oprresion works better because you're bond to have the highest power creature in the field. And add plenty of that.

As said in chats increase the mammoths to 4.

Tortuga Rumble and Steady Roots? I would choose one and free the other slot for something else.

Ursa Rumble can be dropped for something else as well.

Things that can be considered :

- Sables Duress for swarm control (and your loss isnt significant - besides it chains well with the Shine Missiles.)
- Archaic Rumble (A big finisher that cant be removed easily - however its very slow and hard to move. Shouldnt be a problem with the cost reduction.)
- Wormhole/Air Cannon (Along tap and Bash it removes what you dont really want to trouble with.)
- Steady Aim (Your creatures are powerfull enough so they can ping remove anything threatfull.)
- Dashing Pan (This small critter can force your opponent to battle with your biggies.)
Palas

Post by Palas »

I found that the lone energy charge is just fine. With no tempo acceleration and a solid defence, my tempo is not raised highly and my hand is adequately full to the late game. Mammoth would have been good if I had 1Xs or 2Xs . Steady roots is debatable. however I find it works well, and is usually VERY high power. It also is good with morning glory. Ursa rumble just fills the void of T3... Plus its power boost helps with tap-bash.

I'll consider the other suggestions but I don't want to drift too much away from the epic mount-morning glory-polaroid combination that makes this deck powerful.
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

Energy Charger is much better as Free from Opression. You are bound to have the highest power creature rather than the lowest hand in most cases.

And i kinda implied you kept Steady Roots over Tortuga Rumble xD

Mammoth is good just cuz. Mammoth Spam on T6 !

Considering you have other stuff that will get played on T3 i dont see much of the Ursa Rumble use.