[valkyr]
[titan]
[deckmaster]
[mentor]
[lilac weirdo]
Alexander

Re: Word which is used in KP and I don't know

Post by Alexander »

[coder] - A person who helps in coding KP.
[Valkyr] - A very high level duelist who also has some admin powers in KP. They can generally revert wins and are also mentors. So if you have been cheated, ask them to get the win.
[titan] - Very high level duelist. Difference between Titan and Valkyr is that a Titan does not have the power to revert wins like a Valkyr does.
[deckmaster] - Duelist with the most decks in the KCI ladder. (Not sure about this, but I think that is it.)
[mentor] - Basically someone who can speak in the duels of others. This allows them to provide rulings information in case of a dispute between the duelists. Mentors are generally very well versed in the rules of the game. So if you're not sure about a ruling, asking them often works.
[Lilac Weirdo] - World Champion

[Lilac Weirdo] is actually Rashaskool

Another rank thats out there is [Researching]. I think I've only ever seen Nerafim use it. Don't really know much about its purpose but seems like a rank worth having to save face. :P
Last edited by Alexander on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“As king, you must have stronger desires than anyone else. You must be more magnificent, more easily angered than everyone else! He should be both pure and chaotic, a man who was more real than any other man. Only through this, could your subjects be impressed by the king, and only through this, would the message of 'if only I was king, that would be wondrous' be imprinted upon the people’s heart.”

SEEK EVERYTHING

MIAR, Holy Commander

Post by MIAR, Holy Commander »

Lilac Wierdo is World Champion?
Seriously?

"Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead"
"The Holy Commander of the forces is enough to send you into oblivion."
Akash Prince

Post by Akash Prince »

Alexander wrote:[deckmaster] - Duelist with the most decks in the KCI ladder. (Not sure about this, but I think that is it.)
Deckmaster is for duelists who have 5 decks in the kci ladder at D and C ranks.
<Marie> you have no emotions
<Guy> thanku Marie
<Marie> marie
Prince_of_hell

Post by Prince_of_hell »

MIAR, Holy Commander wrote:Lilac Wierdo is World Champion?
Seriously?
Yeah. srsly, bro.
Relinquished

Post by Relinquished »

LILAC WEIRDO IS A WORLD CHAMPION!?!?!?!?!
I get to duel Lilac Weirdo (Rashaskool) in olympian tournament. Good luck to me!
Nerafim

Post by Nerafim »

Alexander wrote:Another rank thats out there is [Researching]. I think I've only ever seen Nerafim use it. Don't really know much about its purpose but seems like a rank worth having to save face. :P
EDIT: Well, it seems that reply was a lot older than the current "context" however. So I am taking less issue with it, but still, dude...

Saves me the talk that KP now has Profiles. Next time you see me on, for your own sake, know that you are just one right click away from seeing the difference between you and me. (EDIT: Oh right, you got banned, lol. Well have someone else tell you then.)

Anyway, on topic, yes, I am the only person with the Researcher rank. Anyone who's not beyond a dumbass can easily tell what a "Researcher" obviously does.

P.S: MIAR, what are you smoking? Rash's title has nothing to do with World Champion. Look carefully at Alex's reply.

-Nera
MIAR, Holy Commander

Post by MIAR, Holy Commander »

Nerafim wrote:
Alexander wrote:Another rank thats out there is [Researching]. I think I've only ever seen Nerafim use it. Don't really know much about its purpose but seems like a rank worth having to save face. :P
EDIT: Well, it seems that reply was a lot older than the current "context" however. So I am taking less issue with it, but still, dude...

Saves me the talk that KP now has Profiles. Next time you see me on, for your own sake, know that you are just one right click away from seeing the difference between you and me. (EDIT: Oh right, you got banned, lol. Well have someone else tell you then.)

Anyway, on topic, yes, I am the only person with the Researcher rank. Anyone who's not beyond a dumbass can easily tell what a "Researcher" obviously does.

P.S: MIAR, what are you smoking? Rash's title has nothing to do with World Champion. Look carefully at Alex's reply.

-Nera
nera alex edited it. when i replied it was not there.

"Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead"
"The Holy Commander of the forces is enough to send you into oblivion."