Set 1 Finalization (card adjustments)

Moderator: Code Goddess

Bell
Site Admin

Set 1 Finalization (card adjustments)

Post by Bell »

Current noted issues and their proposed adjustments if any.

Gaia Rumble reaches high power easily after all, in most cases, therefore considering reduction of base power to 2000.
Arrhythmia is -1 card for -1 tempo with no other effect. While the tempo setback is not likely to be increased, another effect should probably be added to the card. Suggestions welcome.
Confetti Weapon should currently be played as 'Choose two of your opponent's creatures in the conflict and exhaust them' OR 'Consume 3 of your opponent's tempo'. Specify this to your opponent before the duel plays out, if you are using it. Name suggestions for the card are welcome.

As of 10:40 AST, the above are the only issues. Please mention others as you encounter them. Cards of special interest in this regard are Black Carpet and Archaic Rumble (in earth decks).
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
ZeroVash

Re: Set 1 Finalization (card adjustments)

Post by ZeroVash »

I vote for a up version of Black Carpet. Its still too slow and easibly removed.

I had in mind a cost reduction to 8. Altough it might not make much difference to its current state.

My other tought was to make it evo style. (Tap something , Get Born Ready).

Prism Wall and Aquila Superior are annoying but not really broken so i guess they are fine.
Micky

Post by Micky »

Seeing as how easily it gets powered up, I definitely support Gaia Rumble power-base change to 2000.

For Arrhythmia, "\n This turn whenever your opponent's Life is Damaged the tempo added is already depleted." This could be limited to a certain number of attacks, or made into a [Deplete] or [Consume] effect.

Another additional effect could be, [Deplete X] Until the start of your next turn, your opponent tempo is added already depleted.

I'm not sure which card Vash is talking about since he said UP (which is = under powered), where as all his suggested effects are aimed at making it stronger. I personally haven't had too big of an issue with Black Carpet yet because I've managed to remove it before it can activate every-time, but it is always a bit too big of a threat and demands to be removed as soon as possible, where as Archaic Rumble is relatively easier to play around.
Relinquished

Post by Relinquished »

I thought about this for Arrhytmia: /Consume one of your opponent's tempo. [Consume 1] Consume another of your opponent's tempo. / OR / Consume one of your opponent's tempo. [Consume 1] Deplete all your opponent's tempo.

To ZV about Black Carpet: It works well, if you use it with other cards on field.
pheonix

Post by pheonix »

Relinquished wrote:I thought about this for Arrhytmia: /Consume one of your opponent's tempo. [Consume 1] Consume another of your opponent's tempo. / OR / Consume one of your opponent's tempo. [Consume 1] Deplete all your opponent's tempo.

To ZV about Black Carpet: It works well, if you use it with other cards on field.

uhh,the second option means consume your tempo as well cuz delpleted tempo is recharged at start of turn.And if you meant about not gianing it at the start of turn,its overpowered.

in my opinion,(just mod of lin's)

Consume one of your opponents tempo.[Consume 1] deplete all of your opponents tempo except 1.Your opponents tempo does not refresh at the start of his next turn.In this way,you must do at least 1 damage to your opponent this turn.
pheonix

Post by pheonix »

Relinquished wrote:I thought about this for Arrhytmia: /Consume one of your opponent's tempo. [Consume 1] Consume another of your opponent's tempo. / OR / Consume one of your opponent's tempo. [Consume 1] Deplete all your opponent's tempo.

uhh,the second option means consume your tempo as well cuz delpleted tempo is recharged at start of turn.And if you meant about not gianing it at the start of turn,its overpowered.

Consume one of your opponents tempo.[Consume 1] deplete all of your opponents tempo except 1.Your opponents tempo does not refresh at the start of his next turn.In this way,you must do at least 1 damage to your opponent this turn.
Relinquished

Post by Relinquished »

pheonix wrote:

I meant exactly what I said. It would have dramatic effect on opponent being able to use responcers, so it's not underpowered, if anything, it's overpowered.

Think before posting.
pheonix

Post by pheonix »

i said it was overpowered that way,not underpow.
Bell
Site Admin

Post by Bell »

Sienna Startle's power has been changed to 3500 after a group discussion.

A previous change to Confetti Weapon was not noted here. The result overall is that the 'Exhaust two of your opponent's creatures" is the effect.
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
dorphadios1

Post by dorphadios1 »

ok thanks,otherwise I would be really confused.Can anyone tell me when would the photos of creatures would appear on the card?