Silver Volts(recruiting)

All Clans gather here. This main forum should be used only for Applications, Recruiting, and announcements regarding Roster changes.
abhishek ninjaboy

Re: Silver Volts(recruiting)

Post by abhishek ninjaboy »

its abhishek not abhishekh
pheonix

Post by pheonix »

corrected
Bell
Site Admin

Post by Bell »

I have removed both ssjgohan AND dark_stalker from the SV clan tags on KP.

dark_stalker HAS been verified to be closely connected to ssjgohan. This normally means that, like most siblings, people in the same house, or whatever, they are restricted to being in the same clan.

Since ssjgohan is no longer in this clan, I have removed dark_stalker too, but I have not done it on forums. I leave that up to the clan leader.

I strongly suggest not allowing either of them in the clan.
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
War Dragon Master

Post by War Dragon Master »

Oh so that is why Duelme and myst are in different clans i always wondered y dun they stay in the same clan :lol:
Bell
Site Admin

Post by Bell »

No those two have a specific exception, since myst is the leader of UC and RL accepts Duelme anyway.

If it were up to me they'd be in the same clan but I don't ACTUALLY make that call, it's a suggested restriction.
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
pheonix

Post by pheonix »

i myself dont think that their is any harm of one of them being in my clan,thats why i left the thing about ds.But i do remove him if ever gohan joins another clan.Since he is in none i,on my side think there is any harm in keeping one of them.
mYsTeRiOuS

Post by mYsTeRiOuS »

The reason y Duelme is in RL instead of UC is coz he went there b4 I even thought about UC. I was considering to join a clan too, he did it earlier. In my talk at kp with Micky (the leader of RL at that time), the topic ended up in he convincing me to form my own clan which I originally wrote as a suggestion.

Thus UC formed.

The reason y Duelme remains in RL, coz it had been some months after UC started forming.. and I wasnt sure whether it would get established or not, when it finally did.. Duelme had become an integral part of RL. I considered it not good to take another clan member and that too an important member (currently VL). Its not like its gonna have a negative impact on our relation.

It really doesnt matter where we are, we are together in real life.. though I am still a bit itchy if I happen to face him in a clan war clash, nah it would just turn out as our normal (epic!) real life duels. Anyways, the probability is low, but still you never know.
pheonix

Post by pheonix »

after a bit of thinking,dark stalker is removed.
bucks

Post by bucks »

why don't you edit the first post??
pheonix

Post by pheonix »

forgot that time,edited now.