Victory Road recruitment

All Clans gather here. This main forum should be used only for Applications, Recruiting, and announcements regarding Roster changes.
Kyuukei

Victory Road recruitment

Post by Kyuukei »

Hey guys. I am the leader of KC's newest clan, Victory Road. Here is some general information pertaining to recruitment for those who are interested.

The summarized goal of our clan is thus: "To achieve the pinnacle of our potential in DM through whatever style suits us best."

That said, it is not for casual players. Victory Road is, generally, for those who possess that certain competitive drive to reach their peak. It's named after Pokemon's VR for a reason: only those who are committed to this goal will get in.

If you're interested in joining, PM me and we will duel a bit sometime or talk gaming philosophy or whatever. I may also periodically offer memberships to any free players that interest me, but I have no true set criteria for either joining or offering memberships. As long as the clan goal gels with you and you think you've got what it takes, feel free to PM me. List some credentials, don't, the choice is yours. I don't really mind.

Beyond the positions of Leader and Vice Leader, there are no official ranks at this time, and no immediate plans to implement any. I might be really corny in the future and make an 'Elite Four' minigroup but I kind of doubt it. For all intents and purposes, the opinions of all members pertaining to any matters of import are to be judged impartially, independent of how long you've been in the clan or whathaveyou.

All that said, here's our current member list:

(applications open)

Members:
Clan Leader - Kyuukei - #37
Vice Leader - Burner - #7
Relinquished (a.k.a. Scarlet) - #17833
Syrius - #14359
Shinji Nykahrii -
lmaotan (pending)
Leader of the Victory Road clan.

"If you are cold, tea will warm you. If you are too heated, it will cool you. If you are depressed, it will cheer you. If you are excited, it will calm you." - Gladstone, 1865

Bell: you were just all 'bring it, son'... make up your mind.
[Banned] RevengeStar: Split personality disorder
Bell: Ohhh
Bell: I'm sorry to hear that.
[Banned] RevengeStar: Yeah, i have two people inside me, one is called the Joker and the other is Ace of Spades

[23:38] <Marie> Kyuukei ace machine born killer
Relinquished

Re: Victory Road recruitment

Post by Relinquished »

I don't personally like the idea of "Elite Four". It would most likely make the other members feel lesser. That's not what we want, right?
Kyuukei

Post by Kyuukei »

Right, exactly.
Leader of the Victory Road clan.

"If you are cold, tea will warm you. If you are too heated, it will cool you. If you are depressed, it will cheer you. If you are excited, it will calm you." - Gladstone, 1865

Bell: you were just all 'bring it, son'... make up your mind.
[Banned] RevengeStar: Split personality disorder
Bell: Ohhh
Bell: I'm sorry to hear that.
[Banned] RevengeStar: Yeah, i have two people inside me, one is called the Joker and the other is Ace of Spades

[23:38] <Marie> Kyuukei ace machine born killer
dark_stalker.

Post by dark_stalker. »

ok
Last edited by dark_stalker. on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Relinquished

Post by Relinquished »

If you are not aware of what this clan stands for, I'd suggest you to join someone else's. Dark Avengers and Unified Command are possibly something you are searching for.
(Neon)

Post by (Neon) »

Relinquished wrote:If you are not aware of what this clan stands for, I'd suggest you to join someone else's. Dark Avengers and Unified Command are possibly something you are searching for.
sry we dnt have any slot scarlet
mYsTeRiOuS

Post by mYsTeRiOuS »

Neither does UC (atm).
Tetradragon

Post by Tetradragon »

Relinquished wrote:If you are not aware of what this clan stands for, I'd suggest you to join someone else's. Dark Avengers and Unified Command are possibly something you are searching for.
I find it funny that you suggested just those 2 clans xD
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

Well, I think SD has enough members too, and we are not recruiting at the moment.
_I_
Tetradragon

Post by Tetradragon »

the whole master wrote:Well, I think SD has enough members too, and we are not recruiting at the moment.
I wasn't really referring to it in that way. Anyways we should stop talking nonsense and leave it for the applications alone.