Victory Road Roster

All Clans gather here. This main forum should be used only for Applications, Recruiting, and announcements regarding Roster changes.
Bell
Site Admin

Victory Road Roster

Post by Bell »

Victory Road. The concept is simple. A clan to beat all clans. A clan to beat all comers. A clan to beat all, period.

The aim of the Victory Road traveler is to understand the meta, inside and out, to know how to beat everything, how to counter everything, the weaknesses of every decktype. This is not a clan for beginners, but it will accept those who are eager to learn and have the right mentality. This clan is not for fun, unless you consider fun to be winning. It is not for creativity, for learning about yourself, or for developing your own original decks. The aim of Victory Road is to find the most efficient way to win against all odds.

If you think you have what it takes to go that extra mile, to do everything short of dishonorable play or cheating, to win, to analyze the weaknesses of every strategy you come across and learn how to apply countermeasures in all your best decks...

If you have what it takes to push your way through ladder duels to learn what is the strongest and how to face it...

If you want to understand this game on a level that few can even begin to imagine...

This is the clan for you.

Disclaimer:
This is not my clan. I cannot form nor join clans, as the admin. I am not going to reveal whose idea this was, because that person does not want to be known to be connected to this clan yet. When the clan is ready, the leader will step forward. They wish people to make the decision to join the clan based on what the clan stands for, not due to their leadership or otherwise.

(applications open)

Members:
Clan Leader - Kyuukei - #37
Vice Leader - Burner - #7
Relinquished (a.k.a. Scarlet) - #17833
Syrius - #14359
lmaotan (pending)
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
Tetradragon

Re: Victory Road Roster

Post by Tetradragon »

Bell, are you starting a clan? Whoa! /me likes the clan name.
Jinga

Post by Jinga »

Bell i have heard about you and seen ur name in kp also :)
Bayblade and duelmaters rocxxxx
shreyash

Post by shreyash »

i always thought that you could see the clan forums of all clans,not sure if its so.cuz if you open your own clan .......................
jimmyholand88

Post by jimmyholand88 »

when it will be comming bell. :ugeek:
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

I saw Burner's VR tag, that means that TB is disbanding......I'm sorry Burnay, and good luck with the clan Bell, it will probably be a very strong clan.
_I_
Rashaskool

Post by Rashaskool »

Hah I look forwards to it. :)
Bell
Site Admin

Post by Bell »

Updated main post.
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
Rashaskool

Post by Rashaskool »

Here's hoping the leader will be Tom freaking Rodgers.
Bell
Site Admin

Post by Bell »

No spoilers thx.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/