Victory Road Roster

All Clans gather here. This main forum should be used only for Applications, Recruiting, and announcements regarding Roster changes.
Nerafim

Re: Victory Road Roster

Post by Nerafim »

Rashaskool wrote:Here's hoping the leader will be Tom freaking Rodgers.
Well I most certainly don't mind it being him, I am honestly even a bit sad that he left like that, but in any case I most certainly won't be surprised. Honestly, he was a fun guy to be around and talk to when he wasn't so full of himself really, so a part of me does wish for him to be back.

I'm also thinking it could be Kyuukei or even yodaz ;0...He would be fun <3.

Perhaps it's also Kafan, there are reasons for me to believe that.

Or, it could even be...."that". I'm really hoping for "that" to be honest. That would be the most epic thing ever.

In any case, this is a very interesting project anyway, and it gets people pumped up, so that's all that matters for now. Don't rush to anything guys, just enjoy the ride of the present, and learn to appreciate curiosity and uncertainty, while knowing you all gave it your all to match up to what we are doing here.

Bell's latest post is a bit too ominous though, hehe...
the_prince_of_light

Post by the_prince_of_light »

I would be interested to join but:

I'm already in a clan

Victory road's ideals and aims conflict with my own, to the point where I must oppose it whenever I can.
Nerafim

Post by Nerafim »

the_prince_of_light wrote:I would be interested to join but:

I'm already in a clan

Victory road's ideals and aims conflict with my own, to the point where I must oppose it whenever I can.
Heh, I guess you are kind of like me, because I too value the originality and creative aspect of the game, and certainly don't like the idea of there not being much more originality or that a good deck can be read.

But it's not that much, and I actually like this idea because I too am interested more in the purely technical and tactical side of the game now, and I find that I am kind of a "counter" or rather preemptively tactical player even in style.

We are at a place now anyway where most basic decktypes and main styles and ideas are discovered anyway, so any new undiscovered or progressive things left are actually pretty abstract and depend much more on the playing and tactics to be fair. And anyone making an idea has the chance to make it in his or her own way, which gives good personal choice but also very risky that the bad choices will be made.

So I believe its the point where we gathered enough knowledge about the game and we can just aim towards teaching the community so that we have better and more informed players of a higher quality, and better duels.

I'd actually hop on this thing too, but not actually join the clan, because I have my own one that I must take care of.
Relinquished

Post by Relinquished »

It's actually a blast to join a clan and hear what it's about later.

The idea fits me. I am a thinker sort of person.
Duelme

Post by Duelme »

Bell wrote:Disclaimer:
This is not my clan. I cannot form nor join clans, as the admin.
What! But Micky is an admin and he has his own clan!

Some interesting facts:

1) I started off with a mono dark deck.
2) Almost all my decks have dragons.
3) Annihilation is defined as "total destruction" or "complete obliteration" of an object.
4) Vice Leader of Royal League.
Tetradragon

Post by Tetradragon »

Duelme wrote:
2 as a matter of fact..
Rashaskool

Post by Rashaskool »

Micky isnt THE admin ;P He is AN admin. Bell is teh bawss.
Burner

Post by Burner »

Hm. I'm excited about talking to Kyuukei about deckbuilding, etc.

His input to this game invaluable.
Bell
Site Admin

Post by Bell »

Duelme wrote:
I'll answer this quickly here, please don't say more on the topic to derail it. A forum admin cannot do as much as one would think, I refer mainly to KP stuff. I have access to all of KP's information, after all, that is how I rank decks and so on.

I am not the type of person to take advantage of this but I am also not interested in the drama that would come up if people started assuming that my clan won because I could see the opposing clan's decks if I really wanted to.

The 'admin' I was referring to was KP.
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/