KRIEMHILD VANGUARD

All Clans gather here. This main forum should be used only for Applications, Recruiting, and announcements regarding Roster changes.
Rashaskool

Re: KRIEMHILD VANGUARD

Post by Rashaskool »

^ that dude is in.
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

Rashaskool wrote:^ that dude is in.
Yeah, I should've not invite him to the clan... He said he doesn't want to be in any clan...

Oh wait, I don't care :twisted:
_I_
Rashaskool

Post by Rashaskool »

lol. we'z pwnz0rz
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

the whole master wrote:
Rashaskool wrote:^ that dude is in.
Yeah, I should've not invite him to the clan... He said he doesn't want to be in any clan...

Oh wait, I don't care :twisted:
No he just wants to be in a clan HE LIKES!

And we're pwnorz :Z
^^Arcadia Knight^^

Post by ^^Arcadia Knight^^ »

Hey, whole master!!!...I know, its not so fair to leave the match, without saying nothing, not an /forfeit anything, like you did yestarday...i know you want to become a titan(and i hope you succedeed), and you have your pride! But before all, is the respect, and its just a game! And me, from start i felt like a stranger in your clan, even the war leader was a compatriot! In my opinion, friendship is more important then performance!....dont take this as a injurie, its just an advise from a "big brother". You'll have my respect anyway, because you are a good player! good luck! :)
the whole master

^^Arcadia Knight^^ wrote:Hey, whole master!!!...I know, its not so fair to leave the match, without saying nothing, not an /forfeit anything, like you did yestarday...i know you want to become a titan(and i hope you succedeed), and you have your pride! But before all, is the respect, and its just a game! And me, from start i felt like a stranger in your clan, even the war leader was a compatriot! In my opinion, friendship is more important then performance!....dont take this as a injurie, its just an advise from a "big brother". You'll have my respect anyway, because you are a good player! good luck! :)

Man, I disconnected and couldn't come back, then I totally forgot about the duel but I'll forfeit. I hope it's a better place for you, I'm really sorry that u left.....nothing left to say.
_I_
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

Shell is in KV . Rash update the list with Arkadia and Shell.
SageAvatar

Post by SageAvatar »

May I join Kv please. I almost left UC. My kp id is #11137. Thank you!

~ Sage
the whole master

SageAvatar wrote:May I join Kv please. I almost left UC. My kp id is #11137. Thank you!

~ Sage

There you go, I removed you on your own wish, may you enjoy it in KV.

Rash, now ur clan is really awesome, it has many good players and active ones, and it has you :lol:
_I_
SageAvatar

Post by SageAvatar »

I'm sorry.

~ Sage