Royal Recruitment Post.

All Clans gather here. This main forum should be used only for Applications, Recruiting, and announcements regarding Roster changes.
ZeroVash

Re: Royal Recruitment Post.

Post by ZeroVash »

We encourage fighting on a small level xP And Sage u can edit ur posts and add whatever else u want. No need to keep on creating a new one.
SageAvatar

Post by SageAvatar »

I'm sorry Zerovash. And do check my FAQ and reply to it. Thank you Alot!

~ Sage
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

Sage Avatar, I don't want to be rude but you are kinda silly now. 1. U didn't win the clan tournament yet, so don't be sure you will win it and 2.The Clan Vice Leader is not even decided so what do you mean by" I was about to become the V-L of the clan". I don't like the attitude dude. And thanks Night Master:D.
Now about joining RL. I'm not saying that I don't have any intention coming here, I would like to be a part of RL, but I kinda feel sorry for mysterious, he is a good friend. I guess I have to think about this cause one
part of me says" Go man, join RL, they are the best" and the other one "Stay in UC dude, they are ur soul-clan". I also kinda like all of the persons here: Anik, Akash, Duelme, KoD, and ZV helped me with FAQ's and decks and it's always a pleasure dueling with them. You can consider me in, kp Id:19423, but I have to think about this, I'm just saying that you can consider me in as well.
_I_
SageAvatar

Post by SageAvatar »

okay i am sorry. I wont win the tournament.Though i was the temporary leader.Ok i am not that active I am sorry as compared to you. Its upon your decision RL.Thank You and sorry for being so rude.

~ Sage
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

Thats precisely what we will be doing. This is just consideration ofc. Discussion will then be made with whoever needs to be (in ur case Myst) Myst is a good friend of ours and we will first comunicate with him if we decide to take one of you in. Not just Myst but either Micky/NM/Burner in case we take someone from them.
And we can also take an unnfilliated member. We have got our eyes in quite a few so lets see how this goes. Interviews will be scheduled by Anik eventually.

Remeber that those 4 criteria are very important. G'luck
the whole master

I am not saying you won't win the tournament, you are playing the semi-final, I don't know if u will win it. And you where the temporary leader while mysterious wasn't here, but you didn't have" the clan-vide leader" role at kp. And it's not a big deal that you are not as active as me, you are also very active. Also what is an unnfilliated member?
_I_
Devil

Post by Devil »

PLZZZ LET ME JOIN!!!!!!
i m aviliable every day and i m now going to to become montor u know how i duel plzzz add me.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Don't mess with me
the whole master

I'm sure that becoming a "montor" is very useful for RL :lol:
_I_
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

Devil read the first post and then edit yours to match what i've asked.
the whole master

Lol, this will become the most active topic ever on KC if we continue this way.
_I_