The Dark Avengers [Recruitment/public chat] forum.

All Clans gather here. This main forum should be used only for Applications, Recruiting, and announcements regarding Roster changes.
pheonix

Re: The Dark Avengers [Recruitment/public chat] forum.

Post by pheonix »

1)Ok,you might not know he was in my clan,not know his user name,but atleast you said to me to not blame you for what i dont know for sure,in that case you dont know that i HAD ALREADY sent a pm to bell to give him the tag and for the other currently added members,but as for that,when you pm her make sure she doesnt give him the DA tag and later the SV tag.
3) You say i ask people from other posts to join my clan,THEN A FIRM NO,go back read the posts,i always say if you dont get a place in the clan or for any reason are not taken in,then you can come to my clan.Also i only ask them if they have not been taken in the clan,not after they have been taken,like YOU.

Also its not my duty to know whether you know whats happening around the world or no,keep your eyes open,thats the last i can say.

And if i am wrong anywhere correct me.
War Dragon Master

Post by War Dragon Master »

Calm down guys u r also fighting like micky anik and akash did
Tetradragon

Post by Tetradragon »

pheonix wrote:1)Ok,you might not know he was in my clan,not know his user name,but atleast you said to me to not blame you for what i dont know for sure,in that case you dont know that i HAD ALREADY sent a pm to bell to give him the tag and for the other currently added members,but as for that,when you pm her make sure she doesnt give him the DA tag and later the SV tag.
3) You say i ask people from other posts to join my clan,THEN A FIRM NO,go back read the posts,i always say if you dont get a place in the clan or for any reason are not taken in,then you can come to my clan.Also i only ask them if they have not been taken in the clan,not after they have been taken,like YOU.

Also its not my duty to know whether you know whats happening around the world or no,keep your eyes open,thats the last i can say.

And if i am wrong anywhere correct me.
Illogical. You posting in other posts telling them that a slot is open is definitely an invitation. Plus you missed point 2.

There is nothing wrong in inviting another clan's member. Its always the person's choice.

Now quit arguing.
pheonix

Post by pheonix »

its not the thing about happiness,its the thing about rightness actually.As for BTH he is in your clan.Ok i wouldnt like to fight anymore,go on with your clan roster.And if i had done something wrong then i am sorry.

And tetra,i intentionally missed point 2,actually i was giving reply,so i gave reply to point 1 and point 3.
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

Actually there's no problem inviting someone from other clan, it's that person's decision what clan he/she wants to join(that's how we lost Arcadia Knight, though I don't care...).

You wanted to take Haste and EP?

Then Good I invited them at the right moment..... and don't you dare to take any of our members :ugeek:
_I_
Tetradragon

Post by Tetradragon »

pheonix wrote:its not the thing about happiness,its the thing about rightness actually.As for BTH he is in your clan.Ok i wouldnt like to fight anymore,go on with your clan roster.And if i had done something wrong then i am sorry.

And tetra,i intentionally missed point 2,actually i was giving reply,so i gave reply to point 1 and point 3.
Your point 3 is a response to his point 2.
mYsTeRiOuS

Post by mYsTeRiOuS »

With so many clans in 2012 and limited active decent duelists, its getting problematic to establish a clan and maintain it.

Seeing all this, I was thinking about making a global clan forum where inter clan issues can be resolved. Each clan leader may post what the clan policies are etc and clan transfers can take place more clearly with if possible stating the reason(s) for leaving a particular clan and joining another.