The Dark Avengers [Recruitment/public chat] forum.

All Clans gather here. This main forum should be used only for Applications, Recruiting, and announcements regarding Roster changes.
(Neon)

Re: The Dark Avengers [Recruitment/public chat] forum.

Post by (Neon) »

k any one brought the players it will benefit our clan re
ioancea

Post by ioancea »

KP Portal Name : ioancea
KP ID: #22743

I want to join this clan.
ioancea

Post by ioancea »

Night Master wrote:
ioancea wrote:KP Portal Name : ioancea
KP ID: #22743

I want to join this clan.
hmm can u wait for some time? like 2 or 3 days. I am a little busy.
Sure i can wait,no problem :).
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

NM, before getting him into your clan, exlpain him what shield triggers are :lol:
_I_
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

the whole master wrote:NM, before getting him into your clan, exlpain him what shield triggers are :lol:
Lol for the record, on the duel i saw the above player play he played fairly nicely and i would take him in KV if NM doesnt take him.

And you're despicable.
the whole master

Night Master wrote:
the whole master wrote:NM, before getting him into your clan, exlpain him what shield triggers are :lol:
Pay some respect... atleast as a fellow player.. The first day u were also not genius, unlike Lin and Tetra, so let him learn..
ZV he is mine..i will be adding him.. i am just a bit busy..i dont even wanna read an entertaining fight, ego fight, between AP and Burner with Rash playing a small part. :P
Well i will read it after wards. till then Adios amigos.
It was meant to be a joke smartguy. And he is "yours"? Is he any trophy or something? :lol:

And yeah first time I played here I did know what shield triggers are.

Ioancea: Only those cards where is written " Shield Trigger" are shield triggers, only those, or Shiled Trigger X( Cross Gears).

Every cards= not shield trigger
"Shield Trigger( When the opponent breaks ur shield u may summon thiscreature or cast this spell or generate the gear instead of putting it into your hand)"=Shield Triggers

And yeah, you are welcome.
_I_
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

the whole master wrote:
Night Master wrote:
Pay some respect... atleast as a fellow player.. The first day u were also not genius, unlike Lin and Tetra, so let him learn..
ZV he is mine..i will be adding him.. i am just a bit busy..i dont even wanna read an entertaining fight, ego fight, between AP and Burner with Rash playing a small part. :P
Well i will read it after wards. till then Adios amigos.
It was meant to be a joke smartguy. And he is "yours"? Is he any trophy or something? :lol:

And yeah first time I played here I did know what shield triggers are.

Ioancea: Only those cards where is written " Shield Trigger" are shield triggers, only those, or Shiled Trigger X( Cross Gears).

Every cards= not shield trigger
"Shield Trigger( When the opponent breaks ur shield u may summon thiscreature or cast this spell or generate the gear instead of putting it into your hand)"=Shield Triggers

And yeah, you are welcome.
This was tottally stupid. If you'd bother checking she has 50+ duels. The duel logged was her first!!!

So yeah for a person that has a couple of duels she plays fairly nicely. And eh nice catch NM. :)
the whole master

NM, I am thinking to join DA if you would take me in... Give me some time to think please. Thanks.
_I_