Unified Command Roster

All Clans gather here. This main forum should be used only for Applications, Recruiting, and announcements regarding Roster changes.
the whole master

Re: Unified Command Roster

Post by the whole master »

mYsTeRiOuS wrote:@ TWM come on msn if u can.

What the fuck is that?? Better come on FB.
I mean you can enter there using your brother's account, and I don't have account on msn.... and my computer is almost dead :cry: , I need to buy a new one soon.
_I_
(Neon)

Post by (Neon) »

hey myst i dnt thnk u remember me................................... bt i do...... m here after 1 yr nw i wanna join a clan so i choose UC i wanna join ur clan m leaving DA bcoz i dnt thnk any1 ther except me will u lik to tak me in ur clan??????????????????????????????????? :) ;)
mYsTeRiOuS

Post by mYsTeRiOuS »

Welcome back! I remember you back from DM, your Night Master's brother if I am not mistaken. Glad to have you back and willing to play chaos fractals.

Well the clan stuff has been in a state of paralysis ever since duel masters ended. Most of the players didnt shift to the new game, and currently there is only a handful of community, which to be honest if taken all together may form one clan.

I assume the clan stuff would remain frozen until we get like 50-60 active players.

Looking forward to duelling you.

~Cya around.
(Neon)

Post by (Neon) »

ya m nights bro n i thk we shud spread this game around so tht many join n play this game dnt ask me the way to spread in k np nic to meet u myst................................. :D 8-) 8-)
SageAvatar

Post by SageAvatar »

Hey..... I kinda have starter back my game :) and am starting to learn this new game. :D