Silver Volts vs Unified Command - February 2012

This forum is for the arranging and result notifications of Clan Wars.
the whole master

Re: Silver Volts vs Unified Command - February 2012

Post by the whole master »

Substitution: Mysterious instead of Super Dragon. This time it's a final decision.

Magnus is ready to duel with nawab.
_I_
pheonix

Post by pheonix »

Ok,WM i do find it irritating when you say that like
the whole master wrote:Magnus is ready to duel with nawab.
You do it your way,as if i were to wait for you to get ready.See admantium and nawab are having exams and wont be online so i cant tell you much about them,i wanted to finish this war ASAP,if you get the thingy.But it seems you actually war without reading.Oh wait,you are the celebrity,wait again i dont care.Finish it after their exams are over,i dont know them in real life so i cant help that,they just said their exams start on 16th or something.And for sage's duel ask to finish it with him.
tuhin

Post by tuhin »

Well Nawab is a friend of mine in real life so maybe i can ask when he wants to finish his match.
dorphadios1

Post by dorphadios1 »

wow,Too much Asamese tea here. :lol: :lol:
the whole master

pheonix wrote:Ok,WM i do find it irritating when you say that like
You do it your way,as if i were to wait for you to get ready.See admantium and nawab are having exams and wont be online so i cant tell you much about them,i wanted to finish this war ASAP,if you get the thingy.But it seems you actually war without reading.Oh wait,you are the celebrity,wait again i dont care.Finish it after their exams are over,i dont know them in real life so i cant help that,they just said their exams start on 16th or something.And for sage's duel ask to finish it with him.

You are an..... better not saying anything.

U find it irritating that I'm doing my job? Being the CWL means that I hv to be sure that the wars go like they should and inform you when our players are ready, and that's what I did.

And you where the one who wanted to complete it fast. Now I even replaced Super DRagon to run it faster( though this wasn't the reason why I did that)....

I see if I play with Sage, maybe I want to play last....
_I_
SageAvatar

Post by SageAvatar »

I'm playing last.

~ Sage
nawab

Post by nawab »

2 days!, i am busy till wednesday,so 2days later i'll duel magnus or any day after this.I leave it to you to fix a time and just let me know a day early so i can organise things or tell you if i cannot come.
pheonix

Post by pheonix »

the whole master wrote:
pheonix wrote:Ok,WM i do find it irritating when you say that like

You are an..... better not saying anything.

U find it irritating that I'm doing my job? Being the CWL means that I hv to be sure that the wars go like they should and inform you when our players are ready, and that's what I did.

And you where the one who wanted to complete it fast. Now I even replaced Super DRagon to run it faster( though this wasn't the reason why I did that)....

I see if I play with Sage, maybe I want to play last....

Nope,i dont find it irritating when you do your job,you did it quite good but i find it irritating when you try to do my job(not exactly though).You actually want me to wait for you.And yeah,i was the one who wanted to finish it fast and i still want to,so whats that thing you mean.You actually try to decide the order we are playing,not letting it finish as fast as possible.cuz you want to finish particular duels first and not any duel.

Also i doubt about replacing super dragon,a sub is used when someone is inactive,and no SD(super dragon here) is not inactive(infact he irritates us on chats like hell),so why replace him.I dont think you are doing it right.And now even you said it.I surely think that you did it for reasons he might lose,thats nothing to do with me,but yeah if it is the reason.Why put him in the Clan war.So you actually shouldnt be replacing him.I actually want someone to step in it(micky,bell etc)to tell that should he be replaced or not.IF i said anything wrong,i am sorry.
the whole master

@pheonix.

What you say really makes me laugh.

I don't care if irritates you at chats, just ignore him. Though I don't have to do this, but I will explain you why I replaced him. He made some deal with mysterious that if he beats him in a 2/3 fall he can play in the war.
I gave him the chance. He is a 12 year old boy, but the problem actually is with his mind, he is like that gohan dude, maybe not that bad though. He didn't even know who was his opponent. I played with him a lot, and I just lost my patience. Actually as the CWL I hold the right to change someone, so you can't tell me what you think is better. It's true that Bell has the leadership of KC and KP but I hv the co-leadership of my clan so I have to choose line-ups( if Myst's ok with that ofc).

I didn't try to to do your job, I just informed you as I should that magnus is ready and then you wrote bullshits. I didn't replace him because he might lose, if I would be afraid then I wouldn't chose Red Six or levike, and I did because I can communicate with them. Too bad I didn't save the logs of me talking with Super Dragon, it would be a big comedy.
And the reason I said that I'm not playing with Sage yet, is cause I thought I will have to play with bolshack first, but now that he doesn't want to play, I don't mind playing next with Sage.
And why do you care if I replaced Super Dragon of not? You are afraid of MYst or what? I gave Super DRagon the chance after asking him several times to pay attention to what I say, and he kept saying stupid things( I asked him to play with his best deck and then he brings a troll deck and said" Haha joke", he accused Red Six of cheating then Micky and Bell cleared that out, and other things as well + he has relations with Devil so I'm not wondering....). He is replaced, live with that! If I can trust him in the future, he might play then. I don't want to argue anymore on this bullshits cause I have better things to do.
_I_
pheonix

Post by pheonix »

ok,leave the matter,i dont wanna start another fight while leaving.Sage is gonna handle the war,for some personal reasons i am leaving kp for some time.He is soon getting the Clan vice leader thingy,so talk with it to sage,but i will be there till 26th.