Royal League vs Speed Demons (Survivor) - February 2012

This forum is for the arranging and result notifications of Clan Wars.
Duelme

Re: Royal League vs Speed Demons (Survivor) - February 2012

Post by Duelme »

the whole master wrote:LoL. It's the same tactic again....... GG Duelme. You really surprized all of them with your mono nature xD.
Actually the decks are fixed. Mono nature in the next round too.

Some interesting facts:

1) I started off with a mono dark deck.
2) Almost all my decks have dragons.
3) Annihilation is defined as "total destruction" or "complete obliteration" of an object.
4) Vice Leader of Royal League.
Akash Prince

Post by Akash Prince »

To think they wud use the same thing in two clan wars... So much for being original.... its just sad.. using two of Mickys deks and including MIcky theres gona be 3 MIcky deks in one clan war... how saddening..

anyway nice job Duelme! pulled thru yet again just like i expected :P just 3 more and we win it!
<Marie> you have no emotions
<Guy> thanku Marie
<Marie> marie
Tetradragon

Post by Tetradragon »

Akash Prince wrote:To think they wud use the same thing in two clan wars... So much for being original.... its just sad.. using two of Mickys deks and including MIcky theres gona be 3 MIcky deks in one clan war... how saddening..

anyway nice job Duelme! pulled thru yet again just like i expected :P just 3 more and we win it!
Akash, I really think that should be our problem. What do you even really get by proving that our own decks are worthless? I think you should stop this. We don't need another 'all knowing master' here. We know that his case is hopeless, but yours isn't as of yet. Stop it while you can or expect to hold the same place as him.
But seriously, I thought you were better than this.

No offence meant. Just some advice.
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

Tetradragon wrote:
Akash Prince wrote:To think they wud use the same thing in two clan wars... So much for being original.... its just sad.. using two of Mickys deks and including MIcky theres gona be 3 MIcky deks in one clan war... how saddening..

Akash, I really think that should be our problem. What do you even really get by proving that our own decks are worthless? I think you should stop this. We don't need another 'all knowing master' here. We know that his case is hopeless, but yours isn't as of yet. Stop it while you can or expect to hold the same place as him.

LoL. Akash your right! And Tetra, did you really think I was the only one who tought that the way you won against us was... I better won't repeat it again. Many people believed and prolly still believes(they just don't express it or don't care to do so) that all of you playing with Micky's decks was sad....... Anyway, I don't care anymore, but it looks like it's not working this time :lol:
_I_
Tetradragon

Post by Tetradragon »

the whole master wrote:
Tetradragon wrote:

LoL. Akash your right! And Tetra, did you really think I was the only one who tought that the way you won against us was... I better won't repeat it again. Many people believed and prolly still believes(they just don't express it or don't care to do so) that all of you playing with Micky's decks was sad....... Anyway, I don't care anymore, but it looks like it's not working this time :lol:
Al I'm ever gonna say to you is "Its Tetradragon".
the whole master

I don't give a fuck, believe me, I don't care what your user name is. I poop on it
_I_
Bell
Site Admin

Post by Bell »

Idiocy.
the whole master wrote:LoL. Akash your right! And Tetra, did you really think I was the only one who tought that the way you won against us was... I better won't repeat it again. Many people believed and prolly still believes(they just don't express it or don't care to do so) that all of you playing with Micky's decks was sad....... Anyway, I don't care anymore, but it looks like it's not working this time :lol:
More idiocy.

Both of you shut up. Purely because your stupid opinions get in the way of actual clan war information.

I got no problem with you being this way, but don't clutter the Clash thread with it.
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
the whole master

I don't mind being called idiot cause I'm not, I just don't think like Speed Demons, there's nothing wrong with that....
_I_
Bell
Site Admin

Post by Bell »

Your opinions on the TACTICS used in clan wars are your opinions and you are entitled to them.

You are an idiot for trying to make a case out of it in the way you have been doing.

Discouraging people from using other developed decks at all is pathetic. Believe what you like, and let yourself feel as superior as you like for 'not doing things the way they do it', but that sort of ridiculous elitism is always idiocy.

We had entire phases where people looked down on other duelists for having BOUNCE, anything that had 2 drops was 'rush', and 'omg you play RUB you are so lame'.

And in each case, the people looking down on others for these things were idiots.

You are an idiot.
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
the_prince_of_light

Post by the_prince_of_light »

There is absolutely nothing wrong with using another person's deck or using the same thing multiple times, its part of clan war strategy. And in this case the decks being used were created by Micky, who happens to be a part of Speed Demons, so there's not even an argument here. Criticizing a clan's war plan like that doesn't make you look very smart.