Royal League vs Speed Demons (Survivor) - February 2012

This forum is for the arranging and result notifications of Clan Wars.
Bell
Site Admin

Royal League vs Speed Demons (Survivor) - February 2012

Post by Bell »

After a bit of scuffling, things are clear for the second clan clash of February! This one is also Survival format, but it goes to the next level, making both sides even harder pressed to be able to take out their opponents. Even without the ability to change your own deck to somehow counter the known deck of the winner from the last duel, the simple advance knowledge is an advantage that tends to make this type of war one of the most extreme tests of dueling skill.

It seems that Royal League is very aware of this and has put the duelist that we mostly know to be their strongest first, perhaps with the hope that he can take out more than one opponent in this and give them an early lead.

Have the Speed Demons done the same? Their strategy is a lot less clear overall, however, their aim seems to be to have their strongest known duelist handle the tail end, and possibly rely on the strength of their early duelists to get through this.

The question now stands to see, whose strategy and decks come out victorious here.

As is the standard for Survival Clashes, if a sub is needed, they will be put in at the same point as the person they are subbing for, rather than at the end, to preserve the tactics of the lineup.

Royal League Order:
1) Duelme (2-0) (2-1) (2-0) (2-1)
2) Bolmeteus Master
3) Lukasz
4) Castelery
5) Anik

Speed Demons Order:
1. Tetradragon (0-2)
2. Miar (1-2)
3. Pyrofighter (0-2)
4. Micky (1-2)
5. Palas

Substitutes are noted but will not be revealed by me. All duels are 2/3 KC+, we'll see what comes out of this endurance battle! Good luck to all duelists!
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
the whole master

Re: Royal League vs Speed Demons (Survivor) - February 2012

Post by the whole master »

This is gonna be aaaaaaaaaaaaawesoooome. Good luck both! I see why RL doesn't play with the best 5 and that this time SD needs the Best 5. This is gonna be so much fun to whatch!
_I_
the_prince_of_light

Post by the_prince_of_light »

Interesting matchup, this will be watched closely.
War Dragon Master

Post by War Dragon Master »

Hey Bell why have u not mentioned the decks???this is a fixed deck clash if i am wrong please correct me :)
Last edited by War Dragon Master on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duelme

Post by Duelme »

Good luck to both clans. :)

Personally, Micky I wish that you would hv sent a more active member first on ur side so that things can get started. Oh well that is completely ur decision. :roll:

Tetra when will u be online? Annihilation! will be waiting. :twisted:

Some interesting facts:

1) I started off with a mono dark deck.
2) Almost all my decks have dragons.
3) Annihilation is defined as "total destruction" or "complete obliteration" of an object.
4) Vice Leader of Royal League.
Palas

Post by Palas »

Ah. I hope this one goes without the drama that is now almost a characteristic of clan clashes. This is exam season , so things could move slowly. However each battle will be worth the wait.
pheonix

Post by pheonix »

palas,didnt you leave kp for 4 months,you said your laptop isnt with you.Then how are you gonna play,maybe thats why you r in the last.
Palas

Post by Palas »

I can still play when a particularly pressing need arises. You shouldn't worry about that.
the_prince_of_light

Post by the_prince_of_light »

Duelme wrote: Tetra when will u be online? Annihilation! will be waiting. :twisted:
Lol, you know he could just play a good handguard deck