War Invitation To Speed Demons - Royal League

This forum is for the arranging and result notifications of Clan Wars.
Micky

Re: War Invitation To Speed Demons - Royal League

Post by Micky »

Anik wrote:Yes I am a CHILD, too bad you are not one. If you can handle war while managing the community, then don't make such excuses that you are/were really busy. Now you had time to argue with me but you didn't have a single minute to reply whether you would accept non-fixed decks rule; don't forget that not to accept our challenge was just a suggestion by me.
Clearly you don't understand the meaning of what I said, I was not referring to age, but rather your mental immaturity.

I am not making any excuses. I did have time to make a minute post about asking if you guys wanted fixed decks or not, but rather I chose to wait for you guys to make it as it is your responsibility, my second option was to tell you in person, which I did once you brought it up. Yes it took longer this way, but I was not at fault. Again, you have no fucking right to call me stupid.

So, after we talked in chats you told me to make a post on forums instead to ask Akash, and I did. I didn't make any excuses, you on the other hand went ahead and went on and said "<Anik> Micky is stupid, he didn;t realize the rules were not clearwhen he made his reply to the clan war topic". I am not going to ignore bullshit like that, from anyone.
Anik wrote:I had the right to call you stupid because you are the one who tried to call this first post of the clan war topic as a stupid post in the first place. Pointing out the mistakes is more insulting than bad mouthing, that's what you told me few months back.
No, I didn't try and call the first post of this clan war topic stupid, I said if the war starts without the rules being clarified the war will end up being stupid, understand? This is why, no, you didn't never had the right to call me stupid.
Anik wrote:But you pointed out the mistakes after I made you recall about our war, otherwise we would have to wait more.I admit the post was not clarified, but you knew it all this time about it and you didn't get enough time to discuss with me on chats given that we met sooo many times there. So I can blame you because if we were not clear enough and the fact that none of your SD members had time to ask for clarification of the rules, how would we know which PART OF THE POST WENT WRONG? You including SD had the responsibility' cause like they say, with great power comes great responsibility.

Here is what you don't understand, you can only blame people when they actually do something that is wrong. Not clarifying rules doesn't help either of us, it makes it slower for BOTH of us. So if the rules weren't claified, its not only RL thats at loss, its also SD. So I ask the same question from you "none of your RL members, including you, had time to ask for clarification?", its the same for both clans so one clan doesn't have the right to blame the other.

And to answer your question about people know which part of post went wrong, its a little thing called using your head, sooner or later you can also point out the same mistake I did. And just to remind you again, it wasn't my responsibility, its always the challengers responsibility.
Anik wrote:i think its immature for YOU GUYS to be expecting me to change my ways just to fit your individual needs.
We expect you to change for your own betterment, what you are doing now is making you look very stupid, and frankly not doing any of us any good. You keep cycling on the same points and are rigid to accept your own flaws. You will never survive in this community if you can't accept being wrong when you are wrong. But you will have to learn sooner or later, because I for one am not going to accept that I am wrong when I'm not.

Again just to review for you what you did wrong so that you don't lose focus again:

1) You accused me and my clan members for something we are not to be blamed for you called me stupid initially without any good reason.

2) You made stupid assumptions about my character with no valid bases.

3) You've so far failed to accept your own fallacies.
Anik

Post by Anik »

Micky wrote:Again just to review for you what you did wrong so that you don't lose focus again:

1) You accused me and my clan members for something we are not to be blamed for you called me stupid initially without any good reason.

2) You made stupid assumptions about my character with no valid bases.

3) You've so far failed to accept your own fallacies.
Ok i was wrong with these above points you mentioned.And The reason that i and my clan members didn't ask for clarification because we assumed that we were clear enough in the first place, who knew it would not be crystal clear to you?
Also you said you didn't make any excuses, although that's what you did by saying you are busy and all. I usually don't ask for rights to call someone stupid esp when they are not the boss of me.

Don't you think
Even though the post was not clear, It is obvious that it meant meant non-fixed decks, otherwise there be some mentioning of fixed decks and whom we would have to submit.
Second part is whether the match is best 2 outta 3. I think yes. Maybe you didn't expect it.
Third part is whether there can be substitutes in this survivor format, i think so; maybe you didn't expect it.
Last part is KC+ not KC. Though this part was necessary to point out. Oh wait, you were expecting KC?

I didn't see why you would need further clarification, that;s why i argued so much.
Palas wrote:What you wrote above is also idiotic, and what you are going to write in response to this post most probably will be. Anyways, the rules have ben made clear by Akash, so take out your anger on a wall or something.
How dare you called my post idiotic Palas! If you want to show that you are cool, take your cool and show it on a hot stuff or something.
Relinquished wrote:Can you really believe that once I thought that Anik was a GOOD GUY? Now I am not only dissappointed, but also ashamed I ever thought him "cool".
I am a good guy and a bad guy as well. And it makes me no difference of what you think/thought I am.
Last edited by Anik on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:03 am, edited 8 times in total.

~ Leader of Royal League
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

Night Master wrote:>_< Another unnecessary argument.
Anik grow up, U and WM have like to argue a lot. :) besides its true that the challenger must specify the rules.
You are extremely wrong here. I bet more people here than you imagine would have a reason to argue about anything, they just don't express it like we do. Personally when I want to say something I'll say it anyways.When they won the clan war against us, I was the only one who tought it's a little unfair and lame way to win. Actually I was the only one who said it, but while talking to others guess what, I wasn't the only one, othersjust don't talk when they have something to share. They could be either afraid that everybody will turn against that person or other things. It's like when you NM posted your deck in advanced and Burner said it'sgarbage, I bet if he would've posted a deck like that, no one would say it's garbage. So what I mean is that Master Duelists, and Moderators as Micky are whatched different just because they have great power. But when he makes a mistake no one points it out, and I was surprised that Anik had the courage to say all those things, though I'm not saying Micky was wrong here. No matters whos fault is all this, I tihnk it could besolved in a better way, just decide the decks and stuff and start it. I remember you two(Anik and Micky) where great friends, I don't know what suddently happened...... Anyway, good luck for the war( if it will happen).

@Akash: You said you don't expect nothing new from then than u had seen before in wars?? Well, I would think twice about that...
_I_
Akash Prince

Post by Akash Prince »

Micky wrote: Here is what you don't understand, you can only blame people when they actually do something that is wrong. Not clarifying rules doesn't help either of us, it makes it slower for BOTH of us. So if the rules weren't claified, its not only RL thats at loss, its also SD. So I ask the same question from you "none of your RL members, including you, had time to ask for clarification?", its the same for both clans so one clan doesn't have the right to blame the other.

And to answer your question about people know which part of post went wrong, its a little thing called using your head, sooner or later you can also point out the same mistake I did. And just to remind you again, it wasn't my responsibility, its always the challengers responsibility.
Let me get something clear. I invited for the war just by saying it wud be a 5v5 survivor format. What i wanted to see next was u accepting our invitation then making the final format. I wanted both of our clans to make a mutual and final format to make it fair. U on the other hand showd no interest in the war, told or even asked me nuthing about this. And yes it IS ur respnsibility to ask for the details.

tel me one thing wat chalenge did u accept to? so u go in a war without knowing any details...then u dnt bother to KNOW about the details then sudenly blame the opponent for not giving u the details? And yes it was pretty clear since ALL the wars that took part so far had non-fixed deks i think i meant this one to be the same but i apologize for not knowing u wudnt have the sense to understand tht.

So i am going to be an adult about this and ask u again .. lets quit draging this out any further and make a final decision?

War with us with 5v5 survivor ..the rest of formats upto u...
Or, dnt war us and lock the topic.
the whole master wrote:@Akash: You said you don't expect nothing new from then than u had seen before in wars?? Well, I would think twice about that...
Thanks for the advice will keep in mind.. but i doubt that.
<Marie> you have no emotions
<Guy> thanku Marie
<Marie> marie
pheonix

War Invitation To Micky - Akash and Anik

Post by pheonix »

Dont want to insult anyone or anything.Simply a fun post.Could ignore it if you want.I am just posting what i think about it.Just read the subject of this post.I wouldnt answer anything thats posted about on this topic.
Micky

Post by Micky »

Anik wrote:Ok i was wrong with these above points you mentioned.
Its always good to see some acceptance, I hope you really mean it when you say it. Accepting that you are wrong is a good start.
Akash Prince wrote:tel me one thing wat chalenge did u accept to? so u go in a war without knowing any details...then u dnt bother to KNOW about the details then sudenly blame the opponent for not giving u the details? And yes it was pretty clear since ALL the wars that took part so far had non-fixed deks i think i meant this one to be the same but i apologize for not knowing u wudnt have the sense to understand tht.
Apology accepted, I'm sorry for assuming you had the sense to specify.
Akash Prince wrote:War with us with 5v5 survivor ..the rest of formats upto u...
KC+ Format, matches to be 2/3.

Fixed decks, All 10 decks must be submitted to Juliet before the war starts. No changes to the decks can be made after the war starts.

Each deck must be clearly labeled as to show who will use what.

Substitute must use the exact same deck as the person they replace.

5 duelist lineup and names of 2 substitutes is be sent to Bell. No changes to the lineup can be made after the war starts.

A request to post all decks publicly may be made after the war is over.
Anik

Post by Anik »

Micky wrote:Its always good to see some acceptance, I hope you really mean it when you say it. Accepting that you are wrong is a good start.
It's never bad to see some acceptance. I really meant what i said and said what i meant, so get rid of your doubts and stop hoping. Anyways, Good Luck to both the clans.

~ Leader of Royal League
Akash Prince

Post by Akash Prince »

Micky wrote:
Akash Prince wrote:tel me one thing wat chalenge did u accept to? so u go in a war without knowing any details...then u dnt bother to KNOW about the details then sudenly blame the opponent for not giving u the details? And yes it was pretty clear since ALL the wars that took part so far had non-fixed deks i think i meant this one to be the same but i apologize for not knowing u wudnt have the sense to understand tht.
Apology accepted, I'm sorry for assuming you had the sense to specify.
its like u didnt understand a word i said about it. I INTENTIONALLY didnt specify.

As for the rules, i accept them. And i would like it if u set up a deadline for submitting the lineups and the decks. WE dnt want to delay. Thnkyou.
<Marie> you have no emotions
<Guy> thanku Marie
<Marie> marie
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

Everithing i believed is falling apart....

What happened dudes? We're family and friends... Stop nonsense arguing and start behaving as the friends we are.

And Micky I want a duelz with you :p
Micky

Post by Micky »

Akash Prince wrote:As for the rules, i accept them. And i would like it if u set up a deadline for submitting the lineups and the decks. WE dnt want to delay. Thnkyou.
Well since you are leaving it to me to set a deadline, I'm going to pick one that suits me (I have an exam on the 28th).

Deadline for both lineups and decks, 2nd February.

Lineups

Good luck!