War Invitation To Speed Demons - Royal League

This forum is for the arranging and result notifications of Clan Wars.
Micky

Re: War Invitation To Speed Demons - Royal League

Post by Micky »

Anik wrote:Actually no, the invitation was simply if u wanted to have a Survivor format war with us or not.. the real format was not even given at first. Then YOU are supose to talk with one of us about wanting to know about the complete format. Yet u should no interest in the war or even talking about it; not here and not even on the chats
What part of its not my job to clarify the format don't you get? I have A LOT of other stuff to do, running a community is not easy. My level of interest in the war is not the reason for my slow speed in replying to the topic, time restraint is. There are A LOT of other things that require my attention, my own clan, tournaments, the CCC, peoples requests, do you have any idea how many PM's I get in ONE DAY? Don't go around making assumptions just because you don't understand the complete picture.
Anik wrote:Yesterday, when i was talking to you in private, you dragged the conversation topic to #KC room, i don't know why.
Why would I talk in private about something that isn't private? If you are insecure about talking in-front of people that's not my problem.
Anik wrote:If you wanted the rule to be fixed decks rule, then you could have requested us right before the last reply of urs?
Like I said, it doesn't matter what I 'wanted', I am not supposed to be making the format, you are. I am not the one who wanted to play survivor format, you did. My job is to accept or reject it. I already told you I would accept it either way.
Anik wrote:Your problem is that you got too much power, you feel ashamed to give importance to people. Like i said, you would perhaps take a month to realize that the rules were not clear to YOU and that is on 6th february. Coincidence!

I have noticed that you are always in a mood to make a fool out of people, what's your problem? One day when i pointed out the mistake BM made in his and your's (normal duel), you were like "Anik, this is not the place to teach" However, when me and Lukasz had a daily tournament match, you pointed out the mistake Lukasz made, that time i DIDN"T HAVE ANY OBJECTION!!

Just for the record, I don't care what if in the end it makes me stupid, but you would care trying to save your reputation!
I find no shame in giving importance to others, either you don't understand what "giving importance" means, or you are really fickle minded. Your assumption about my character is a very foolish one, especially since your bases for it is "he took very long to reply and point out our mistake", I had already made it very clear to you on several occasions that I did not intend to accept the challenge anytime soon because my other commitments.

As for stopping you from pointing out my opponents misplay and trying to teach him DURING the duel, I did so because what you did was wrong, where as when I do it, its not wrong. No, its not because I'm special and that the same rules that apply to you don't apply to me (even though they don't), the reason is unlike you, I never point out and explain a misplay during the duel because it gives the person who misplayed an unfair advantage if that situation arises again, I always wait for after the duel is over. Understand?

And yes, I do have too much power, and if you keep making such stupid assumptions about my character based on it, I will not hesitate to use the power AGAINST YOU.
Anik

Post by Anik »

Micky wrote:What part of its not my job to clarify the format don't you get? I have A LOT of other stuff to do, running a community is not easy. My level of interest in the war is not the reason for my slow speed in replying to the topic, time restraint is. There are A LOT of other things that require my attention, my own clan, tournaments, the CCC, peoples requests, do you have any idea how many PM's I get in ONE DAY? Don't go around making assumptions just because you don't understand the complete picture.
What the hell do you mean by this?--"What part of its not my job to clarify the format don't you get?" ANDIf you are really a busy bee then why would you bother to accept our challenge?? It's none of my bee's wax what things require your attention! CCC takes place every month, and people will send you PM's. So if u are really busy, I suggest you not to accept our challenge then. How can you assume that you won't be a busy bee when the war starts for action?
Micky wrote:I find no shame in giving importance to others, either you don't understand what "giving importance" means, or you are really fickle minded. Your assumption about my character is a very foolish one, especially since your bases for it is "he took very long to reply and point out our mistake", I had already made it very clear to you on several occasions that I did not intend to accept the challenge anytime soon because my other commitments.

As for stopping you from pointing out my opponents misplay and trying to teach him DURING the duel, I did so because what you did was wrong, where as when I do it, its not wrong. No, its not because I'm special and that the same rules that apply to you don't apply to me (even though they don't), the reason is unlike you, I never point out and explain a misplay during the duel because it gives the person who misplayed an unfair advantage if that situation arises again, I always wait for after the duel is over. Understand?

And yes, I do have too much power, and if you keep making such stupid assumptions about my character based on it, I will not hesitate to use the power AGAINST YOU.
Actually you did point out and explained the misplay during our duel you didn't wait for the duel to be over. But I didn't have any objection. And what you did was right or was it applicable for non fickle minded players?

~ Leader of Royal League
Micky

Post by Micky »

Anik wrote:What the hell do you mean by this?--"What part of its not my job to clarify the format don't you get?" ANDIf you are really a busy bee then why would you bother to accept our challenge?? It's none of my bee's wax what things require your attention! CCC takes place every month, and people will send you PM's. So if u are really busy, I suggest you not to accept our challenge then. How can you assume that you won't be a busy bee when the war starts for action?
So that's all you are left with hm? Going to be a child about me being slow about the war? I can handle having a war while managing the community, I have done it before haven't I?

I do everything at my own time unless a deadline is specified. I specifically calculate our community's activity, distributed between Tournaments, Clan wars, Genkais, the Ladder as well as my own clans activity and use all this data to prioritize wars like this one. Its also worth noting the amount of time that gets wasted because of outbreaks of idiocy, like yours currently.

Can we stop acting like I haven't already apologized for being late to accept the war challenge in the acceptance post? I have absolutely nothing against you complaining that I was slow to do so, you have full right to do so. But you have absolutely no right to call me stupid and try to blame me for something that I didn't do.

You also have no right to make assumptions such as "you feel ashamed to give importance to people" and "you are always always in a mood to make a fool out of people" because of your own lack of understanding. I am not ashamed of giving people importance, in-fact I have given each and every member of this community importance in one way or the other, but I shouldn't need to tell you this, you are one of the people who I have always given the most importance to. Also, I don't like making a fool out of people, I simply shed light on people when they are being foolish, just like I'm doing right now.
Akash Prince

Post by Akash Prince »

Ok lets all just get bak to the topic.

Micky, If u want to war us then u choose the deck format. it just has to be a 5v5 Survivor with 2 substitutes and kc+..
If u dnt want to war us then say so and lock this topic.. but dnt delay it. i dnt think posting a reply needs too much time?
<Marie> you have no emotions
<Guy> thanku Marie
<Marie> marie
Anik

Post by Anik »

Micky wrote:So that's all you are left with hm? Going to be a child about me being slow about the war? I can handle having a war while managing the community, I have done it before haven't I?
Yes I am a CHILD, too bad you are not one. If you can handle war while managing the community, then don't make such excuses that you are/were really busy. Now you had time to argue with me but you didn't have a single minute to reply whether you would accept non-fixed decks rule; don't forget that not to accept our challenge was just a suggestion by me.
Micky wrote:But you have absolutely no right to call me stupid and try to blame me for something that I didn't do.
I had the right to call you stupid because you are the one who tried to call this first post of the clan war topic as a stupid post in the first place. Pointing out the mistakes is more insulting than bad mouthing, that's what you told me few months back.
But you pointed out the mistakes after I made you recall about our war, otherwise we would have to wait more.I admit the post was not clarified, but you knew it all this time about it and you didn't get enough time to discuss with me on chats given that we met sooo many times there. So I can blame you because if we were not clear enough and the fact that none of your SD members had time to ask for clarification of the rules, how would we know which PART OF THE POST WENT WRONG? You including SD had the responsibility' cause like they say, with great power comes great responsibility.
Night Master wrote:>_< Another unnecessary argument.
Anik grow up,
You guys have problem with me not being grown up, but I don't have any.
i think its immature for YOU GUYS to be expecting me to change my ways just to fit your individual needs.

~ Leader of Royal League
Palas

Post by Palas »

Idiotic. The whole argument is idiotic.

Keeping such inflated egos does no good. Ignoring the other's mistakes does.
Last edited by Palas on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anik

Post by Anik »

Palas wrote:Idiotic. The whole argument is idiotic.
I would really care less.

~ Leader of Royal League
Palas

Post by Palas »

^__^ What you wrote above is also idiotic, and what you are going to write in response to this post most probably will be. Anyways, the rules have ben made clear by Akash, so take out your anger on a wall or something.
Relinquished

Post by Relinquished »

Anik wrote:
Palas wrote:Idiotic. The whole argument is idiotic.
I would really care less.
Can you really believe that once I thought that Anik was a GOOD GUY? Now I am not only dissappointed, but also ashamed I ever thought him "cool".