War Invitation To Speed Demons - Royal League

This forum is for the arranging and result notifications of Clan Wars.
Akash Prince

War Invitation To Speed Demons - Royal League

Post by Akash Prince »

Its been a while and i think we rested enuf so its tym for our 3rd clan war. And since we already played with UC and DA we decided to play SD this tym.

So this is an invitation.

And the format we will play is 5v5; Survivor.

Yes, this tym we playing survivor and not Cross-fire. And i am sure Micky knows the rules to that.

So will u war us SD? ;D
<Marie> you have no emotions
<Guy> thanku Marie
<Marie> marie
Micky

Re: War Invitation To Speed Demons - Royal League

Post by Micky »

Sorry for the delay, challenge accepted.
Akash Prince

Post by Akash Prince »

Chalenge made 6th dec... accepted 6th Jan.

1 month to accept eh...

owel.. i need to talk to my clanmates if they still want to play.. will post reply soon.. in a day or two..
<Guy> thanku Marie
<Marie> marie
Anik

Post by Anik »

Ok done we can play..

List will be submited to Bell by today.

~ Leader of Royal League
Micky

Post by Micky »

Akash Prince, clarify the format of the war further by answering the following questions:

Fixed decks or non fixed? I prefer fixed decks, because it makes the war more challenging.

If you decide to go for fixed decks, specify when you wish for the decks to be submitted. I prefer all of them or at-least the first two in the lineup to be submitted before the war starts.

If you decide to go with fixed decks, specify the rules on whether or not a substitute will use the same deck as the person he subs.

I will submit my lineup after all rulings have been finalized.
Anik

Post by Anik »

next time don't hesitate to ask for clarification in this forum, it was just like you signed a contract given that you didn't read (or hesitated to read) the conditions. I have nothing to do with this clan war, leaving it to Akash.

P.S - you can delete my post if i annoyed you, after all you got power.

~ Leader of Royal League
Micky

Post by Micky »

Anik wrote:next time don't hesitate to ask for clarification in this forum, it was just like you signed a contract given that you didn't read (or hesitated to read) the conditions. I have nothing to do with this clan war, leaving it to Akash.
Chat logs wrote:<Anik> Micky is stupid, he didn;t realize the rules were not clearwhen he made his reply to the clan war topic
There is a difference between 'asking' and 'pointing out a mistake'.

The clan making the invitation is supposed to make a complete proposal; it is their duty to specify all the rules clearly when they make a challenge, not mine.

You cannot blame me, or call me stupid, for not being quick enough to point out your clan members mistake. Because in the end, it only makes YOU look stupid.
Anik

Post by Anik »

The clan making the invitation is supposed to make a complete proposal; it is their duty to specify all the rules clearly when they make a challenge, not mine.

You cannot blame me, or call me stupid, for not being quick enough to point out your clan members mistake. Because in the end, it only makes YOU look stupid.
Actually no, the invitation was simply if u wanted to have a Survivor format war with us or not.. the real format was not even given at first. Then YOU are supose to talk with one of us about wanting to know about the complete format. Yet u showed no interest in the war or even talking about it; not here and not even on the chats

Yesterday, when i was talking to you in private, you dragged the conversation topic to #KC room, i don't know why. If you wanted the rule to be fixed decks rule, then you could have requested us right before the last reply of urs?
Your problem is that you got too much power, you feel ashamed to give importance to people. Like i said, you would perhaps take a month to realize that the rules were not clear to YOU and that is on 6th february. Coincidence!

I have noticed that you are always in a mood to make a fool out of people, what's your problem? One day when i pointed out the mistake BM made in his and your's (normal duel), you were like "Anik, this is not the place to teach" However, when me and Lukasz had a daily tournament match, you pointed out the mistake Lukasz made, that time i DIDN"T HAVE ANY OBJECTION!!

Just for the record, I don't care what if in the end it makes me stupid, but you would care trying to save your reputation!
Last edited by Anik on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:28 am, edited 5 times in total.

~ Leader of Royal League
MIAR, Holy Commander

Post by MIAR, Holy Commander »

Shush this is a clan war topic. Lets not argue about other things here.

"Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead"
"The Holy Commander of the forces is enough to send you into oblivion."
Akash Prince

Post by Akash Prince »

Micky wrote:Akash Prince, clarify the format of the war further by answering the following questions:

Fixed decks or non fixed? I prefer fixed decks, because it makes the war more challenging.

If you decide to go for fixed decks, specify when you wish for the decks to be submitted. I prefer all of them or at-least the first two in the lineup to be submitted before the war starts.

If you decide to go with fixed decks, specify the rules on whether or not a substitute will use the same deck as the person he subs.

I will submit my lineup after all rulings have been finalized.
OK so now u ask?

I prefer non-fixed because it is easier and seeing the long delay u already showed us i dnt think its best to rely on u to make this faster.

And as u said it makes it alot more challenging..i think we faced enuf chalenges and did fine... and we dnt expect anything new than we already saw from the other clan wars we had.. so we dnt really need this to be MORE challenging.
<Guy> thanku Marie
<Marie> marie