Kriemhild Vanguard vs Unified Command - November 2011

This forum is for the arranging and result notifications of Clan Wars.
the whole master

Re: Kriemhild Vanguard vs Unified Command - November 2011

Post by the whole master »

Well, let's see when Astor comes. I think he is preparing for exams, but he will duel PoL don't worry.
_I_
the whole master

PoL, I am extremely sorry for this long long long delay, there nothing left to say, but Astor will duel you soon. Good Luck Astor. He is preety active now, so you two should duel soon.
_I_
Rashaskool

Post by Rashaskool »

Astor hasnt been seen much around. Either get him to fix a time with light or sub him out. Light is OBVIOUSLY the more active one. This is the last, deciding duel ffs. Ima be pissed if this isnt sorted by my birthday >.>
the whole master

Rashaskool wrote:Astor hasnt been seen much around. Either get him to fix a time with light or sub him out. Light is OBVIOUSLY the more active one. This is the last, deciding duel ffs. Ima be pissed if this isnt sorted by my birthday >.>
I have not seen Light at kp too much, and I can't submit Astor, because the second substitution is very inactive. IF you will be pissed then I'm sorry but I don't have what to do...
_I_
Rashaskool

Post by Rashaskool »

Light has been online today for nearly two hours. He was online yesterday. If astor came to the chats he might find someone. I'll inform an admin of this situation and hope that they can lay down some kind of law. This war has gone on for far too long.
the whole master

Rashaskool wrote:Light has been online today for nearly two hours. He was online yesterday. If astor came to the chats he might find someone. I'll inform an admin of this situation and hope that they can lay down some kind of law. This war has gone on for far too long.

Then tell Light to pm Astor to fix a time. Look, it's not my fault, I pm-d him enough, he always said he is trying to be more active and that he will play... 2 weeks ago he was very active, I saw him every day that week...
_I_
Rashaskool

Post by Rashaskool »

Astor hasn't even commented in this thread. He doesnt come to chats. He is only really accessible through KP. Thats not overly helpful.
Ichigo1217

Post by Ichigo1217 »

and the arguements have started once again :o(not really surprised). But really this war should end pretty soon...it's ridiculous already. And yeah Astor was online a lot. but as soon as astor would log out...PoL would log in. It's like they were avoiding each other. I know that because I was staying all day in chats and Kp so that I could let PoL know that Astor was online. And Rash is right. Astor should come to the chats. twm..can't you find a way to contact Astor?
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

Ichigo1217 wrote:and the arguements have started once again :o(not really surprised). But really this war should end pretty soon...it's ridiculous already. And yeah Astor was online a lot. but as soon as astor would log out...PoL would log in. It's like they were avoiding each other. I know that because I was staying all day in chats and Kp so that I could let PoL know that Astor was online. And Rash is right. Astor should come to the chats. twm..can't you find a way to contact Astor?
What a nice young man :>
Rashaskool

Post by Rashaskool »

lol...