Open Clan War Invitation-Unified Command

This forum is for the arranging and result notifications of Clan Wars.
Rashaskool

Re: Open Clan War Invitation-Unified Command

Post by Rashaskool »

no, those terms are shit, I accept 5 v 5 crossfire 2 substitutions 2/3 KC+

What you're suggesting is just absurd.
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

the whole master wrote:That means, you accept right? So 5 v.s. 5 Crossfire Format, 2 Substitutions, 2/3 KC+ is okay?
Rashaskool wrote:no, those terms are shit, I accept 5 v 5 crossfire 2 substitutions 2/3 KC+

What you're suggesting is just absurd.
Ok, now you are just joking with me:)). I said the same thing. List will be pm-ed soon and may we have an enjoyabable and friendly war.
_I_
Rashaskool

Post by Rashaskool »

Ok, now you are just joking with me:))
I dont joke.
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

We shall win :P I'm game ^_^
the whole master

Oh common Rash, I suggested a 5 v.s. 5 Crossfire format, 2/3 KC+ with two substitutions , you said that this is absurd and you suggested the same thing.
ZeroVash wrote:We shall win :P I'm game ^_^
Why are you so sure about that? Btw I don't know about you but I hope you will take this serious and I hope that we can have a normal clan war, if it's gonna be like this:" Oh, we will sure win" like ZeroVash is doing, that I don't want to be in this. So can we have a normal clan war and let's be serious. List pm-ed to Bell.
So are you guys really playing this war or for you it's just a joke?
_I_
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

the whole master wrote:Oh common Rash, I suggested a 5 v.s. 5 Crossfire format, 2/3 KC+ with two substitutions , you said that this is absurd and you suggested the same thing.
ZeroVash wrote:We shall win :P I'm game ^_^
Why are you so sure about that? Btw I don't know about you but I hope you will take this serious and I hope that we can have a normal clan war, if it's gonna be like this:" Oh, we will sure win" like ZeroVash is doing, that I don't want to be in this. So can we have a normal clan war and let's serious. List pm-ed to Bell.
wtf dude?! Whats wrong with you <.< . Learn to read smileys. "We shall win" is trash talk. like now u should've gone Yeah mothafucka! imma gonna fuck you like a carriswheel . Or something like that. Clearly u cant have jokes. I have told this many times and to everione : "I dont duel competitively. Everithing for me is fun and i plan on having it." Now i shall refrain myself from any pointless bickering. You disapoint me.

Peace . To all other UC members have fun ~ ^_^b Whoever my opponent is we'll surely have a nice time :P Also i hope its Astor xD he's the guy that kicks my ass many times (too many times) . and he has nice decks ^_^ K . Enough talking .
the whole master

Ok, sorry, I didn't realise you took it as a joke, I guess it's because lately I take every duel serious, so ok let's have fun.
_I_
(azeem)

Post by (azeem) »

this war will be interesting
the whole master

We hope so. Ok let's less talking and more war. I want to see blood :twisted:
_I_