We challenge you, Dark Avengers!

This forum is for the arranging and result notifications of Clan Wars.
the whole master

Re: We challenge you, Dark Avengers!

Post by the whole master »

Night Master wrote:
the whole master wrote:
Night Master wrote:Technically only 2 members till now have confirmed. Neon and Rad. (Rad has some prb so he will only be able to play on Wednesdays). ok i will ask more of the players and also some new players. Lets see. i think u will be able to play the war.
Thanks.

I'll let you decide the format and other stuff, though I suggested Survivor-Format, but we can play Crossfire if you want. 2 members so far.. you could be the third. Bolschack is also preety active and... AZEEM :twisted: . That new guy Linch is also very good for a newbie, and fenfir. There you go. 5+2 :D
Hold ur horses bro. i have asked. Lets see.

I don't have horses xD I have gorillas in my house. A crocodile is in my bath, I sleep on a gorilla( it keeps me warm and satisfied, and is scaring the ghosts away), I have 3 Deadly Snakes, and also 2 Lions as pets.
I am serious about all this.
_I_
pheonix

Post by pheonix »

see,WM might have a bed sheet that has a gorialla's pic,so he sleeps on it.a toy crocodile in his bath which with he plays.(If you would have said bathroom,i might have not added the playing with it part,but "my bath" means the time you r bathing .XD)The snakes might be real ones,since i also have a real pet snake.small and cute.but he is not poisionous ofc.And someone else can think of the lions.
the whole master

pheonix wrote:see,WM might have a bed sheet that has a gorialla's pic,so he sleeps on it.a toy crocodile in his bath which with he plays.(If you would have said bathroom,i might have not added the playing with it part,but "my bath" means the time you r bathing .XD)The snakes might be real ones,since i also have a real pet snake.small and cute.but he is not poisionous ofc.And someone else can think of the lions.

No. My bed sheet has naked ladies on it, my toy is not a crocodile, is a doll with a button, if I press that button it will undress. My pet is not a snake, it's my neighbour who I keep as a prisoner.
_I_
the whole master

So NM, any lucky on finding members who could play?
_I_
Arvind

Post by Arvind »

and one more thing nm, i said weekends , not wednesdays :D
"However long the night is,the dawn will break."
sid_07

Post by sid_07 »

I don't have horses xD I have gorillas in my house. A crocodile is in my bath, I sleep on a gorilla( it keeps me warm and satisfied, and is scaring the ghosts away), I have 3 Deadly Snakes, and also 2 Lions as pets.
I am serious about all this.

wat rubbish WM is talking?
Last edited by sid_07 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SID_07,DARK AVENGERS

MY OPPONENT MUST BE HAPPY,BUT VICTORY NEVER LASTS
ALL HAIL THE LIGHT BRINGER,THE LORD OF SPIRITS
sid_07

Post by sid_07 »

WM wrote:I'm sorry for that. But you still have some active members, yourself, azeem, bolschack, fenfir, raditz, linch, Neon. I mean give them a chance, there's no need to always use the best 5 for wars. IF we would war we
aaaaaaaaaah he didnt mentioned my name :cry: :cry: :cry:
and NM i am too ready only not on sundays and thursdays other days i can manage on evenings.
SID_07,DARK AVENGERS

MY OPPONENT MUST BE HAPPY,BUT VICTORY NEVER LASTS
ALL HAIL THE LIGHT BRINGER,THE LORD OF SPIRITS
the whole master

My dudes are ready...
_I_