We challenge you, Dark Avengers!

This forum is for the arranging and result notifications of Clan Wars.
the whole master

Re: We challenge you, Dark Avengers!

Post by the whole master »

Me too tomorrow.

Edit: To remind this to everyone:
KC+ 2/3
Survivor-Format
Non-Fixed Decks
If player A beats player A from the other clan, when A facing B, he can change his deck.

List will be pm-d soon.
_I_
the whole master

I can't come to chats for some reason, I don't understand why. We can talk through pm-s.
_I_
the whole master

I meant that for example I beat you with a deck. When I face the next one of your clan can I use a different deck? I think we should cause it would be unfair if not, cause the next one will know my deck seeing existing duels and if he is intelligent he will use something to counter my deck.
_I_
the whole master

Night Master wrote:
the whole master wrote:I meant that for example I beat you with a deck. When I face the next one of your clan can I use a different deck? I think we should cause it would be unfair if not, cause the next one will know my deck seeing existing duels and if he is intelligent he will use something to counter my deck.
Yes this is what i meant.
If A beats B in 2/3 he can change the deck after the match is over but not between.

Ofc. No deck changes in the 2/3, but when a duel is over deck changes are allowed. Got it! Good luck to your clan but especially to mine :twisted:
_I_
Rashaskool

Post by Rashaskool »

be nice if you finished your other war first.
the whole master

Night Master wrote:
Rashaskool wrote:be nice if you finished your other war first.
oh ya right... i forgot that Uc has One match left, the deciding match, So complete it first... then we shall play...we can wait.. :)
P.s: judging the situation the war is temporarily suspended. We are still accepting this any time but not now

Then I would like to re-send the list and make a change, sage avatar instead of me...
_I_