We challenge you, Dark Avengers!

This forum is for the arranging and result notifications of Clan Wars.
the whole master

Re: We challenge you, Dark Avengers!

Post by the whole master »

Night Master wrote:
the whole master wrote:Enough time passed. We want to challenge DA again for a 5 v.s. 5 Survivor-Format Clan War.
Me and Azeem out for exams, Rad is only available on Wednesdays. and ANNA is having KP prob aswell And Harry has left the kp forever :(

At present we are not able to play but still i will conform it with the other members of DA and then conform it.

Harry left forever? Why?
_I_
the whole master

Night Master wrote:He has his future plans of going in the army and he doesn't know when will be again active. I am reallllly going to miss him but i really cant say anything to stop him. So we are in no shape for a war atm. Even if Azeem would have been active then i had no problem with the war.. but all the important and the people i rely are not in shape for a war.
I'm sorry for that. But you still have some active members, yourself, azeem, bolschack, fenfir, raditz, linch, Neon. I mean give them a chance, there's no need to always use the best 5 for wars. IF we would war we
won't use the best 5, HeavyBlade is inactive, Astor can't come too much, Sage left, we face problems too. Anyway, I'm not "forcing" you to play, so we can just play later.
_I_
the whole master

Night Master wrote:I have asked the other members, if they want i dont have any problem in letting them play.
WM wrote:I'm sorry for that. But you still have some active members, yourself, azeem, bolschack, fenfir, raditz, linch, Neon. I mean give them a chance, there's no need to always use the best 5 for wars. IF we would war we
And seriously u didnt read my last post were i mentioned who are inactive. :|
Ok, then pls discuss it with your members... I want to face you :twisted:
_I_
the whole master

Night Master wrote:
WM wrote:I want to face you :twisted:
Thats not going to happen if the war starts now. coz i will be again active after march 7 in KP. i am really missing KP. And so much is happening this past few days i feel quite sad for missing out the fun. :cry: :roll:

If I hv to wait until 7 march to play I will even if I don't face you. I just want some more fun and I think we became better, we trained new members a little, had some internal tournaments, recruited new members, I want a war more for the new members, maybe I won't even play. That's also a chance for DA to try new members since they deserve to play too I guess. PLS accept, I don't even care anymore if we lose, concentrating to win so much had made me miss all the fun from wars.
_I_
the whole master

Night Master wrote:Technically only 2 members till now have confirmed. Neon and Rad. (Rad has some prb so he will only be able to play on Wednesdays). ok i will ask more of the players and also some new players. Lets see. i think u will be able to play the war.
Thanks.

I'll let you decide the format and other stuff, though I suggested Survivor-Format, but we can play Crossfire if you want. 2 members so far.. you could be the third. Bolschack is also preety active and... AZEEM :twisted: . That new guy Linch is also very good for a newbie, and fenfir. There you go. 5+2 :D
_I_