We challenge you, Dark Avengers!

This forum is for the arranging and result notifications of Clan Wars.
the whole master

We challenge you, Dark Avengers!

Post by the whole master »

I'm the Clan War Leader of UC so mYsteRiOuS let me take care of this. I know we have our war against SD and DA has their war against RL but if SD and RL won't mind, we would like to challenge you to a clan war because our clan war against SD goes to slow. We would like the duels to be KC+ 2/3. We can't wait until you finish your war, if you want, just tell me Night Master, if you will accept or not( I have a feeling you will). If you accept I will pm the list to Bell.
Last edited by the whole master on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_I_
the whole master

Re: We challenge you, Dark Avengers!

I know SD is active now, but they are still not prepared, and much time passed. You have only 2 duels left against RL, if you win 1 it's over, so I think your clan war won't take much to finish.
_I_
(azeem)

Post by (azeem) »

i will not accept your clan invitation for now WM we will challenge u guys latter
because DA has decided to have some rest after the war with RL
Tetradragon

Post by Tetradragon »

the whole master wrote:I know SD is active now, but they are still not prepared, and much time passed. You have only 2 duels left against RL, if you win 1 it's over, so I think your clan war won't take much to finish.
Uh......Where did you get that from?
All of us are ready.
the whole master

Ok, azeem, so you don't accept the challenge, well I understand, it's probably hard for you and you can't have 3 CW without rest. And if you are ready Tetra, then why aren't u playing the duels??
_I_
Tetradragon

Post by Tetradragon »

the whole master wrote:Ok, azeem, so you don't accept the challenge, well I understand, it's probably hard for you and you can't have 3 CW without rest. And if you are ready Tetra, then why aren't u playing the duels??
Possibly because I can't find Radical One...
the whole master

Ok, so DA wants more time, is any other clan who would like to play with us?
_I_
the whole master

Enough time passed. We want to challenge DA again for a 5 v.s. 5 Survivor-Format Clan War.
_I_