Royal League vs Dark Avengers - September 2011

This forum is for the arranging and result notifications of Clan Wars.
the whole master

Re: Royal League vs Dark Avengers - September 2011

Post by the whole master »

The second clan clash of September is definitely a lot less controversial than the first, but it promises to be no less interesting
Well actually, this clan war is much more interesting than ours. Both clans are really strong, DA proved that they can face a huge power like RL, and they surprised everyone leading with 2-1. I can't wait so see if
IpMan and Akash can turn the score back, or if dark boy or Neon can bring the win to DA. We will see....
_I_
sid_07

Post by sid_07 »

i too want to take part in this war please can i ? :)
SID_07,DARK AVENGERS

MY OPPONENT MUST BE HAPPY,BUT VICTORY NEVER LASTS
ALL HAIL THE LIGHT BRINGER,THE LORD OF SPIRITS
dark_boy

Post by dark_boy »

me and ipman will finish our duel soon, we are having some time issues.
Akash Prince

Post by Akash Prince »

Ok i have been at this for a long time and its time i made this post.

I asked Neon to duel me from the beginning of this war and he said he needed a FEW days to play which was understandable and I allowed.

But then when he actually was ready he went out of town or something to which Night Master said that he will return on the 12 or 13 October. So I found him again 10 times and every time he joined my duel which was like 5 out of those 10 duels, this was the conversation that occurred all those times:

Akash_Prince: clan war match right?
Neon: No, i am not ready yet i will duel u today in the afternoon ok?
Akash_Prince: ok.

This happened 5 times. He never showed up in 5 freakin afternoons which i had to wait for around 4 hours every day, wasting my time just so we could get this over with.

The other 5 times i invited him to duel and he disconnected.

Now we come to TODAYS story:
THE bold part is very important.

HE INVITED ME TO DUEL HIM IN LOBBY. I JOINED. I WENT FIRST AND PUT BOLMETEUS IN MANA ZONE. THEN:

Neon: Can we have this duel in the afternoon? Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please .
Akash_pRince: You always postpone the matches. last time i tried to duel u u also said later.
Neon: No today after noon at 3.
Akash_Prince: kk
Akash_Prince has left.

Now heres what happened with Anik and Neon right before this duel in facebook:
(this is not word to word but a summary of wat Anik me told had hapend)

Neon: Is Akash at skool?
Anik: No hez free now. are u READY TO DUEL HIM??
Neon: ya.
Anik: ok

Then Anik came and told me to go to lobby..which led to the first part of the post.

Another reason i want to finish this duel quickly is that Neon is not dueling Anik for the Tag team tournament because he says he wants to complete THIS CLAN MATCH FIRST. And besides its been a month now and i dont like waiting so long since our clan is already down by 1 point.

And at the time of this post, i have been waiting for him for 30 mins now to come to lobby and he still hasnt come. And yes it IS AFTERNOON NOW. I mean if u never are ready, y bother to join for clan war in the first place?

At this point i actually dont care anymore about who wins/loses this duel. Hell today i didnt even chek properly WHICH deck i chose. Just wan to get this over with fast.
<Marie> you have no emotions
<Guy> thanku Marie
<Marie> marie
(Neon)

Post by (Neon) »

thts true bcoz i m making a deck to play against u. all knws tht i got the tuffest guy to handle so i will take some time na. ok nw any time i will play with you.
hey akash i came tht day at 3:25.i told Anik tht to tell tht i might be late so to w8 for some time and u didnt w8 for half n hour i told u to come at 3 and i came at 3:25.
if u dnt believe me thn ask ANNAHILATOR. i asked him also
Anik

Post by Anik »

Well, this is a not a tournament. You are just facing one guy. And remember my words: every deck has a weakness, it's not about the deck you have, it's about how you use it.

~ Leader of Royal League
(Neon)

Post by (Neon) »

k i knw , so tell him to duel me any time.
Akash Prince

Post by Akash Prince »

(Neon) wrote:thts true bcoz i m making a deck to play against u. all knws tht i got the tuffest guy to handle so i will take some time na. ok nw any time i will play with you.
You have been making a deck for me since the start of this war. If u need time then y did u ask me to come in the afternoons everyday? Y did u not send me PM? Y did u look at the first card i put in the mana zone and then say u want to play some other time? Y do u call me and not play at all?
(Neon) wrote:hey akash i came tht day at 3:25.i told Anik tht to tell tht i might be late so to w8 for some time and u didnt w8 for half n hour i told u to come at 3 and i came at 3:25.
if u dnt believe me thn ask ANNAHILATOR. i asked him also
If by that day ur meaning TODAY i had to leave at the time i made the post before urs. I am not free in the afternoons of Tuesdays.

But if ur meaning some other days, I was always there all the time. But as i said before i might have found u but u disconect everytym i invite.

EDIT: I also realized something. Out of those 5 duels u joined ... i always won the toss, chose to go first and whenever i put mana which was in 2 games, once Terror Pit and today Bolmet, AFTER Seeing them u say u will play me later.
Is it that u want to win toss and go first? or is it that teror pit and Bolmet was supose to ruin ur gameplay?
<Marie> you have no emotions
<Guy> thanku Marie
<Marie> marie