Royal League vs Dark Avengers - September 2011

This forum is for the arranging and result notifications of Clan Wars.
Akash Prince

Re: Royal League vs Dark Avengers - September 2011

Post by Akash Prince »

Night Master wrote:Well he has tried about 30 decks against me. i every time told ok, if he doesn't do it what can i do, he is not playing from my house that i can tell him to finish the duel now.
So??? hez YOUR CLAN's MEMBER. If he doesnt duel, ur supose to sub him? Is this new?
Night Master wrote:i know that i don't have much experience in this field like you guys, still i can lead the clan even if i am not that strong as a duelist.
Where did UR dueling experience come here from?
Night Master wrote:A leader is not required to be strong but to lead in all times.
U can do neither.
Night Master wrote:If you were that much impatient then u could have asked the other clans and start war with them.
WTF noob? ARe you blind? MY MAIN ARGUMENT HERE IS for crying out loud: If he isnt ready then y the hell did u two make me sit and wait all this time? U realize how much time i wasted waiting for him to come to kp so taht we could duel? I was ok if u had told me that its gona take a while i will duel u later. But No! u both asked me to come to kp and wait for Neon while he never showed up.?

CLARIFY THAT IF U CAN?
Night Master wrote:In my clan i do every thing in tournament not by voting in this way i feel that there will not be any grudges among the clan member, the members who won are promoted to be representatives of DA.
I dont give a shit to wat goes IN ur clan. In clan wars u choose ppl who are ACTIVE and Ready. And if hez not prepared that doesnt mean u can just call ur opponent at random times and make him wait for hours just so in the end u can tell him "i am not ready yet, how about tomoro?"
Night Master wrote:i think 2 thinks about my self.
1. I am Night Master
2. clan leader of DA.
Really? thats all u think of? Ok do me a favour and google up "clan leader and their responsibilities".
Night Master wrote:And i don't have vacant time to spend arguing. after this post i will not argue anymore. if i have offended any one then i am sorry.
Arnt u a bzy little man? And u thot i had "vacant time" waiting for Neon this whole time?
<Marie> you have no emotions
<Guy> thanku Marie
<Marie> marie
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

Akash. Steady now :)
Bell
Site Admin

Post by Bell »

Win awarded to Akash.

Note that this is not done because of the drama, it is not done to stop the drama, and I am not protecting anyone from any argument. The argument can easily continue (I may split the thread if necessary).

Neon has displayed horrendously poor time management and very suspect tactics, and inconvenienced Akash to the point of irritation.

Personally I support this irritation. This game is supposed to be for fun, even the serious type clan war is only supposed to ramp the fun factor up.

I don't think Akash has had any fun waiting for his match. He will not have to wait any more.

Carry on. 2-2
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
(Neon)

Post by (Neon) »

hey bell u cn ask Anik tht i m w8ing for him but tht day his Kp is nt working. so wt cn i do? and i came at night tht day too bt he is nt there only. Anik said me tht night he will be online.i m ready duel u cn ask azeem tht i m w8ing for him.
Last edited by (Neon) on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tetradragon

Post by Tetradragon »

(Neon) wrote:hey bell u cn ask Anik tht i m w8ing for him but tht day his Kp is nt working. so wt cn i do? and i came at night tht day too bt he is nt there only. Anik said me tht night he will be online. thts nt fair i m ready duel u cn ask azeem tht i m w8ing for him.
Thats not the point. The point is you made him wait to duel for so long, and still didn't show up or agree to duel on those times. He would've probably waited for hours so that you would come online and he could finish the duel. Anyways its over now. So...Peace.
(Neon)

Post by (Neon) »

congrats akash.
Akash Prince

Post by Akash Prince »

i am surprised to see Night Master hasnt replied yet since he usualy spams all over the place but nvm.
(Neon) wrote:hey bell u cn ask Anik tht i m w8ing for him but tht day his Kp is nt working. so wt cn i do? and i came at night tht day too bt he is nt there only. Anik said me tht night he will be online.i m ready duel u cn ask azeem tht i m w8ing for him.
Yes i agree that my kp was not working that day/.. maybe say u waited for hours; i still waited 9 more days(afternoons) more than than u did...

Anyway since this situation has been handled by the admin now, lets move on with this.

Final match IpMan vs Dark_Boy. Good luk both.
<Marie> you have no emotions
<Guy> thanku Marie
<Marie> marie
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

After the drama from UC v.s. SD, now this. Lol, clan wars are really "wars".
_I_