Unified Command vs Speed Demons - September 2011

This forum is for the arranging and result notifications of Clan Wars.
Micky

Re: Unified Command vs Speed Demons - September 2011

Post by Micky »

shreyash wrote:i won 2-1.now we are equal.go speed demons bring us the victory.
Good Job Shreyash =] !
(Neon)

Post by (Neon) »

good sheryash
Tetradragon

Post by Tetradragon »

Leading 1-0 against Radical One. Next Match in 20 mins or 2 days later.
Micky

Post by Micky »

Hellfire won 2-0 against mYsTeRiOuS! ^__________________^

Gg bro!
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

You should say:"I won against mysterious 2-0. Gg me" if you know what I mean....
_I_
MIAR, Holy Commander

Post by MIAR, Holy Commander »

the whole master wrote:You should say:"I won against mysterious 2-0. Gg me" if you know what I mean....
Stop acting noobish whole master.

"Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead"
"The Holy Commander of the forces is enough to send you into oblivion."
the whole master

Lol, I'm not acting noobish, I'm just acting real. And the truth I think you know about the duels. I know that the CW means much to you probably it means more to SD than to us, so I guess that's why Micky want to win so much. And for to know, I'm not the only one who thinks that winning like you did it's lame. I'm not saying Micky is lame or something, the technique is lame. Since it's allowed we can't do anything but just think a little Miar, and those who think that I'm acting noobish. It's like if I play a ladder
duel, let's say I rank Anni, or DYT and change one card. I will play ladder duels while Duelme, or MH or anyone will tell me trough chats exactly what to do. I get on top of the lader, am I the one who deserve it or the one who owns the deck and who helped me?
I could enter in the KCGT next time and use one of the bests decks and the owner could help me and let's say it's just an example: I win it. I don't think anyone will say:" oh, WM, great, gg, nice deck", I better think that people will feel good. Ofc this is not
cheating, but Clan Wars are not fun anymore if we all do this in every clan war which will go on in the future.

PS: I'm not mad because we lost, we mad because it's like of all lost against Micky, and we worked much, but losing like this makes our work useless.
_I_
Bell
Site Admin

Post by Bell »

If this IS true, what do you want to be done about it anyway?

I can investigate it if you really want me to, but you're making a heavy accusation.

Basically I consider this double edged. Whatever you want me to do to Micky and hellfire if you turn out to be right, you get double of if you are wrong.

So what exactly is it you want? The win reversed? No title for Hellfire? Cheater tag? Ban? Public humiliation?

Whether this happened, and whether it is right or wrong, the community would have to decide what message to send to people who do this, and moreso, to send to people who accuse of it and turn out to be wrong.

the whole master himself can answer, let's not make this a new debate.
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
the whole master

I would want you to give them the titles for beating us......
They didn't cheat or something, did I say that? And even Micky himself said that he asked shreyash and hellfire to use his Rara Avis. Anyway, I'm not arguing anymore. Give them the titles, they deserve it...
Why should they get banned for this, I didn't say anything like this. I know we can't do anything, I just told my opinion cause some people think that I'm acting noobish. I know you and Micky are close, ok, I won't argue
on this anymore. It's not cheating, it's not a reason for ban, I know very well. It' just fun to play Clan Wars anymore. I am the only one who won, just because I begged Devil to play before Micky can help him
with Rara Avis, or other deck. If I would've not ask him then, I would probably lose as well as my teammates. This way my clan war, and losing like this it's sad, it makes me to not duel anymore with pleasure. I say "gg" to SD as well as the others, but only if Shreyash and Hellfire themselves would won. I lost tourny duels, ladder duels, and I didn't get mad then, I also didn't get mad when Bell didn't give me the tag, I apologized, accepted the idea, and get over it, so I'm not acting noobish. So will get over this as well.
Anyway, sorry for starting this Bell, when the duel with Rad One ends, and if he will lose, give them the titles, and thank you for understanding.Peace
Last edited by the whole master on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_I_
king_of_duel

Post by king_of_duel »

the whole master wrote:Lol, I'm not acting noobish, I'm just acting real. And the truth I think you know about the duels. I know that the CW means much to you probably it means more to SD than to us, so I guess that's why Micky want to win so much. And for to know, I'm not the only one who thinks that winning like you did it's lame. I'm not saying Micky is lame or something, the technique is lame. Since it's allowed we can't do anything but just think a little Miar, and those who think that I'm acting noobish. It's like if I play a ladder
duel, let's say I rank Anni, or DYT and change one card. I will play ladder duels while Duelme, or MH or anyone will tell me trough chats exactly what to do. I get on top of the lader, am I the one who deserve it or the one who owns the deck and who helped me?
I could enter in the KCGT next time and use one of the bests decks and the owner could help me and let's say it's just an example: I win it. I don't think anyone will say:" oh, WM, great, gg, nice deck", I better think that people will feel good. Ofc this is not
cheating, but Clan Wars are not fun anymore if we all do this in every clan war which will go on in the future.

PS: I'm not mad because we lost, we mad because it's like of all lost against Micky, and we worked much, but losing like this makes our work useless.
There are some rules about that which you are saying that I can use DYT or whatever, and the rule is if someone want to use someone's deck he/she have to take permission from the deck creator.
Now you are saying that Micky himself said that he asked shreyash and hellfire to use his Rara Avis then whats the prob?
“Those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery”