The Volts, Sportsmanship and Punishments

This forum is for the arranging and result notifications of Clan Wars.
Bell
Site Admin

The Volts, Sportsmanship and Punishments

Post by Bell »

It has been clear to us for some time that certain members of the DuelZone clan 'The Volts' have been substituting their 'stronger' members in Clan Wars by allowing them to sign in as the 'weaker' members on KP and play the actual duels. This has been reasonably demonstrated enough to be sure.

Interestingly enough, one of the players most involved in this has also shown very poor sportsmanship and attitude regarding multiple other war duel events.

What happens in DuelZone does not concern us, as that is a matter for the Game manager and DLC staff there, however what happens as a general activity on Kaijudo Portal does, and this is what we intend to take action against, both for the purposes of maintaining a fair environment, and more or less just because we tend to delete people who make the play experience unpleasant for others, even in the case where the others do not know this.

As for Prince_of_hell's stance on this matter, please do not request information from me or Juliet about it, we only performed investigations into the matter at the time, Prince never officially or unofficially informed us of exactly what his intentions regarding the outcomes of those investigations were. However, due to this, and the fact that KC is integrating clans for the new year, I am making a particular decision myself.

All of The Volts players involved in the Clan War cheating have two days to clarify their situation fully here, primarily humming_demon and wanderer. At the end of those two days a review as to whether or not they will be permabanned from Kaijudo Portal, will be conducted.

The clan 'The Volts' will therefore not be allowed on Kaijudo Portal nor registered in KirriCorp forums. Players who were unaware of their clan's cheating or want nothing to do with it are encouraged to disband and join other clans as desired.

If there is no response from humming_demon or wanderer, regardless of the reason for their absence, they will be banned from KP and the IRC network.
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
Burner

Re: The Volts, Sportsmanship and Punishments

Post by Burner »

I'm kinda disgusted.
Micky

Post by Micky »

Omg, hope you guys make it out of this one specially you Wandy.
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Permaban wrote:If You Have Been Permabanned
You may even have seen one of these.

Please take the following steps:

1. Cry.
2. E-mail and curse at the admin/moderator who banned you.
3. Deny everything when he calls the police.
4. Cry.
5. Go into a deep depression. (See Emo)
6. Cry.
7. Beg for mercy to the admin so that you may be spared.
8. Cheer if you get unbanned.
9. Cry if the permaban remains.

When complaining to the admin, please be sure to get on one knee and speak in a British accent. Doing this will in fact, gain the admin's sympathy and he will be more open to hearing you.

Always do whatever the admin asks of you. Bark like a chicken, cluck like a dog, if you have to.

If you cannot meet the admin in person, ask for his address and send him a bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolates, and a formal letter of apology with your signature and stamp. If possible , also send him a cash bribe.

If you have determined that you cannot possibly be unbanned, and have taken all the steps above, please move out of the country or Kill yourself, because the admin is likely to have called the police and they are coming to find you. Leave now.
wanderer

Post by wanderer »

sory for playing HDs duel , i did it coz we needed to fin our war duels and i was desperate

lol @ mickey
Micky

Post by Micky »

wanderer wrote:sory for playing HDs duel , i did it coz we needed to fin our war duels and i was desperate

lol @ mickey
I believe you need to take this more seriously wandy. Explain fully and tell why you should not recieve those punishments ( I'm not sure you understand their severity)
1nikhil9 wrote:Wanderer admits he did it just once.
In wandys defense this is a valid point he did admit that he did this before the investigation even started.
712karl

Post by 712karl »

Wandy has exams right now, he wanted me to convey this
I do admit that i have did this...HD n some of our clan mate were having serious exams(boards n college exams) at that time, but still all my fellow clan mates who were included in the war were able to complete their duels but HD at that very time was seriously engaged in his studies..since ginji was already subbed n nitro is long gone...so no one was there to complete that one, and as the deadline was closing in...so i was driven by the desperation of entering the final
thats it...i do admit my bad...i solely admit that i m the culprit and this won't be repeated from my side
thats all he wanted to say....

I feel that he's guilty and i assure you that he wont do such a misdeed again...
Humming_Demon

Post by Humming_Demon »

OMG prince and Bell do you think I care wether u ban me or nt??? Hahahaa..and burner wat are u disgusted about noob..we proved wat we had to in the first dlc itself thats why me and ginji left after first dlc..and ya investigating about us shows a lot of things about dp and other clans fearing us..so do watever u want BELL and PRINCE no need fr any investigation, wandy wont do it again it was my fault plzz ban me..hahahahhaah..ROFL
Humming_Demon

Post by Humming_Demon »

Lol nikhil..who r u??? ohh and did i go tuu far sorrrrryyyyyyyy.....and ya continue oiling bell..hahaha
Bell
Site Admin

Post by Bell »

Humming_Demon wrote:OMG prince and Bell do you think I care wether u ban me or nt??? Hahahaa..and burner wat are u disgusted about noob..we proved wat we had to in the first dlc itself thats why me and ginji left after first dlc..and ya investigating about us shows a lot of things about dp and other clans fearing us..so do watever u want BELL and PRINCE no need fr any investigation, wandy wont do it again it was my fault plzz ban me..hahahahhaah..ROFL
So said, so done. Thanks for clearing that up. Ban applied.

wanderer, is there anything else you would like to say or perhaps admit to before I decide regarding you also?
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
dilawer

Post by dilawer »

Humming Demon is such a ShitSack :D