This forum is for the arranging and result notifications of Clan Wars.
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:00 pm
- Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Night Master wrote:-_____- Eggs are my fav dish. :3
Lol. I said "What if". Not allergic to em. I just wanted to c Anik's reaction but he had left by then. I like eggs too.
Yeah! Congrats Duelme,
these egg-muffins are for you!
Some interesting facts:
1) I started off with a mono dark deck.
2) Almost all my decks have dragons.
3) Annihilation is defined as "total destruction" or "complete obliteration" of an object.
4) Vice Leader of Royal League.
the whole master
- Posts: 1211
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:10 am
- Location: Mars
I don't have eggs, but I give you a bottle of cola. I would post the picture but don't know how to do that
- Posts: 407
- Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 7:23 am
- Location: PAKISTAN
choose any u like lol
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:17 am
Man, one man sweeping out an entire clan! XD
You're awesome, Duelme. C'mon, aim for that prized cleansweep.
Good luck with your last duel in this clan war. ^^
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:24 am
I usually make a point of not commenting on other clans' wars, but the magnitude of your feat compels me to congratulate you here.
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:47 am
- Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Duelme wrote:What if I say I am allergic to eggs?
Then, i might consider you to take it off the menu and offer you mutton karahai with naan.
Duelme wrote:Ty Anik.
Though, i am glad you ate them.
~ Leader of Royal League
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:41 am
- Location: nerul.maharashtra,india
MY OPPONENT MUST BE HAPPY,BUT VICTORY NEVER LASTS
ALL HAIL THE LIGHT BRINGER,THE LORD OF SPIRITS
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:31 am
awesome run Duelme...... gdluk to both Palas and Duelme
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:58 am
I know this was a long time ago (almost 4 years ago), seems like it was yesterday. Just want to say Royal League would have won. It would have been better to declare winner by default instead of leaving it on a cliffhanger.
Palas would most probably use his Festival of Lights. (RYB Control deck).
See it this way,
Speed Demons Order:
1) Mana Burn
I miss duel masters.
Someone please tell me how would it be possible to bring it back?