Create a Card Contest #8

This forum contains information on Tournaments that require forum participation from users.

Moderator: Micky

Palas

Create a Card Contest #8

Post by Palas »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note -

The card effect you are to create is going to for the Card Art above.

The card must be a spell, with the Civs: Water/Fire (both).
Example Template -

Name: ?
Civilization: Water/Fire
Type: Spell
Cost : ?
Rules Text: ?
Flavor Text: "?"- ?
Non-participants can give Support to entries by the contestants, if the contestants decide to take the support and end up winning, in addition to the "Create a Card Contest Winner" achievement that will be added to the KP profile of the winner another achievement will also be added to the KP profile of the supporter as "Create a card Contest Winner (for Support)". Also note there will be no deduction for taking support, we strongly encourage it.

The person who creates the best combination of theme and effect which at the same time reflects the card art the best, will win.

Above is the Art that your card effect is going to be based around, it will be re-edited and the winning card effect will be added to it along with the winners name under the image, and the the achievement will be displayed on their KP Profile.

Hints and Resources -

Look through the available cards on KP to find any connection between this card art and others. Also, study the trends such as name, and effects associated with each civilisation.

For further information -

http://duelmasters.wikia.com/

The deadline is 25th March,2012.
Last edited by Palas on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tuhin

Re: Create a Card Contest #8

Post by tuhin »

Name-Dragon Hurricane
Type-Spell
Civilization-Water/Fire
Cost-6
Rule Text-
-(This card is put into the mana zone tapped)
-When this spell is cast,all cards except cards that have"Dragon"in their race are put into their owner's hands.
-Until the end of the turn,whenever a creature that has "Dragon" in it's race would break a shield,that shield goes to the graveyard instead.
Flavour Text-Is my ability so great?Even the Cyber Lords have extracted my DNA and aquired it....-Bolmeteus Steel Dragon
Last edited by tuhin on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

This will take a while to imagine.... but anyway, why do we start another CCC before we know the results of the past 2?
_I_
lukasz

Post by lukasz »

Name: Dragonspirit Maelstrom
Cost : 5
Rules Text:
- This card is put into the mana zone tapped.
- If there is another copy of the spell in your graveyard, the dragon you put into the battle zone has speed attacker.
- Draw 4 cards, put the first dragon drawn into your battle zone, put the rest of dragons into your hand and the other cards into your graveyard.
Flavor Text: "Where all the dragons are recieving their soul..."
Last edited by lukasz on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Kizuna-96

Post by Kizuna-96 »

Name: Surfing Warp Drive
Cost : 5
Rules Text:
-You can only cast one copy of this card each turn.

-This card is put into the mana zone tapped.

-Reveal three cards from the top of your deck and shuffle them into your deck. For each Fire Civilization card revealed, choose one of your creatures, if that creature wins a battle, untap it and it gets +2000 power.For each Water Civilization card revealed , draw 1 card and select one of your opponent's creatures that costs less than the drawn card, your opponent shuffles that card into their deck.

- If there is a second copy of this card in your graveyard, you may choose one card that costs lower than a card in your graveyard from your deck. Put that creature into the Battle Zone, that creature gains Speed Attacker.

Flavor Text: "Swirly......getting swirly. Oooh dragons"- Sinutchi
Relinquished

Post by Relinquished »

Judged by you?
sid_07

Post by sid_07 »

wow nice card
Last edited by sid_07 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SID_07,DARK AVENGERS

MY OPPONENT MUST BE HAPPY,BUT VICTORY NEVER LASTS
ALL HAIL THE LIGHT BRINGER,THE LORD OF SPIRITS
sid_07

Post by sid_07 »

Name: Assassinating Tsunami

Civilization:Water/Fire

Type:Spell

Cost:5

Rules text:

1.Return all the creatures that have blocker to their owner's hand .

2.All of your creatures in the battle zone get speed attacker and get +4000 power for each card in your hand.If your creatures that have "Dragon" in their race attack players , the owner puts his shields into the graveyard.

Flavor text:"I would also like to join the ride.Its free and waterproof, right?!
SID_07,DARK AVENGERS

MY OPPONENT MUST BE HAPPY,BUT VICTORY NEVER LASTS
ALL HAIL THE LIGHT BRINGER,THE LORD OF SPIRITS
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

Palas, can I know the deadline of this? I always think a lot before posting the CCC card.
_I_