CCC#5 Results

This forum contains information on Tournaments that require forum participation from users.

Moderator: Micky

Micky

Winner Announced

Post by Micky »

After each judge had submitted their comments for each entry they were asked to pick their top 3 entries and score them out of 10. Then the two entries with the highest scores are chosen, and both are declared the winners.

Our first winner with the highest number of point is Demezel for his card, Aqua Zealot. Demezel not only recieved the highest scores, he also received a perfect score of 10 from all the judges. And the second person who is also the winner of this CCC is CrimsonBrawler for his card, Crystal Einhander.

Congratulation to both the winners! This achievement is also displayed on your KP Profiles.

~Stay on the lookout for CCC#6 Results as well as the next CCC which will be featuring a Gear art as well as introducing a new mystery judge.
Demerzel

Re: CCC#5 Results

Post by Demerzel »

Edit: ...oh I'm too late for that xD.
Relinquished

Post by Relinquished »

Demerzel wrote:Thanks :). I await the next contest.

Edit: ...oh I'm too late for that xD.
No matter. Wait for the CCC#7.
Outcast

Post by Outcast »

problem with it is that you shouldn't give cards the ability to be 'eternal sacrifice bait'
it loses points for me by virtue of being, as Bell said, eternal sacrifice bait
Oh shoot, I forgot about that. I was just aiming for an effect that went "Your opponent can't remove this creature except by battling it", but somehow it ended up like that. Oh well, spilled milk.
personally I prefer Champion over General (maybe because my father is a General)
That sentence...left me confused.
The main effect is interesting, very creative I'll give you guys that
Actually I came up with the effects and I had prince_of_light check the power-to-cost ratio. I guess we could have done better with the effects, but then prince posted his own card and I didn't ask for further help.
Now getting to best part of the whole card, the flavor text, genius! I love it soo much that its hard to explain, I just love good humor like this. It makes me smile everytime I read it. Regardless of if you guys win, bravo!
Yes!!! Someone who liked the flavor text :D
Madcow

Post by Madcow »

I had a feeling that flavour text would do me in. It was an unoriginal and lame line but for some reason I felt a juvenile urge to adhere it to the Attack-and-Defend mini-army synergy which reminded me of the Phalanx formation.

Gratz Eto Demerzel and CB.