KC Daily Tourney Rules And Regulations

This forum contains information on Tournaments that require forum participation from users.

Moderator: Micky

Anik

KC Daily Tourney Rules And Regulations

Post by Anik »

Rules for host:

Minimum 8 duelists are required for the Daily Tourney Winner title to be added to the winners KP Profile. Tourneys with less than 8 people may still be created and posted as a record.

Duelists must be paired randomly via Random Pairings.

The host may ask duelist in KP to join the duel by talking in their duel, but they should be do so in a formal manner, and only after their duel is complete. Also repeatedly inviting is not acceptable.

The tourney host will decide the format of the tournament (KC/KC+, Single/Tag, Direct Elimination/Round Robin) and whether it's fixed decks or non fixed. He can manipulate a vote if he wishes but his word will be the final one.

You may use the following invitation line:
"Hey, would you like to join an our mini-tourney? If so come to http://is.gd/BWaX0i ."

Rules for contestants:

Duelist must have played at least 50 duels on Kaijudo Portal or shown ability to understand and duel some other way.

All the tournament duels should be 2/3. This is very important.

If a duelist has joined a tourney and have been paired is unable to complete his/her duel for any reason should be disqualified. Those who cannot complete a duel because they have to leave, but will return after a while can be given the break as an exception, but it preferred that this only happens if the duelist is already in Final Round of the DT.

FAQ regarding this topic:

1) Can anyone host this tournament?
Ans: Yes, as long as the duelist has played 50 duels in kp.

2) When does it take place?
Ans: It can take place any time. This means this is an instant tournament and you have to try finish it the same day.

3) Where will we meet each other for tournament discussion?
Ans: Go directly to KCDT Chat or Open KC Chat and then type /join #kcdt in #KC room.

~ Leader of Royal League
atharva15

Re: KC Daily Tourney Rules And Regulations

Post by atharva15 »

how to go to the chat it says i am unrigesterd..!