King of Fighters - Winner Announced

This forum contains information on Tournaments that require forum participation from users.

Moderator: Micky

pyro fighter

Re: King of Fighters - First Round Pairings

Post by pyro fighter »

Lost to M4GNU5 2-1 Ggs
I'm going to be the world's greatest Duelist! All I have left is my destiny! My name may be infamous...... but it's gonna shake the world!!! |Speed Demon|
m4gnu5

Post by m4gnu5 »

Welpld.. Bro.. 2nd game was the best of the lot
pyro fighter

Post by pyro fighter »

m4gnu5 wrote:Welpld.. Bro.. 2nd game was the best of the lot
yup that was and Gl
I'm going to be the world's greatest Duelist! All I have left is my destiny! My name may be infamous...... but it's gonna shake the world!!! |Speed Demon|
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

m4gnu5 wrote:Welpld.. Bro.. 2nd game was the best of the lot
Congratulations UC brother. May you have a safe journey in the next round and good game to you too pyro and better luck next time :D
_I_
m4gnu5

Post by m4gnu5 »

pyro fighter wrote:
yup that was and Gl
the whole master wrote:
Congratulations UC brother. May you have a safe journey in the next round and good game to you too pyro and better luck next time :D
Thnk you
pyro fighter

Post by pyro fighter »

u 2
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

Thanks.
_I_
SageAvatar

Post by SageAvatar »

Good Luck MAgnus! I'm praying for you!

~ Sage
Relinquished

Post by Relinquished »

the whole master wrote: It was meant to be a joke, and commenting on all little meaningless comments I make it makes you look bad.
I don't often say this to people, but you can honestly go to hell. We don't make REALLY BAD jokes here in KC. I am, from now on ignoring EVERY SINGLE post you make here, and blocking you from sending me any messages.

But now to the main topic, the tournament. First of all, well played, all of you who have maked it this far. It's very interesting to see who wins this tournament, even though I think I already know. Good luck all for the future, everyone!
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

Relinquished wrote:
the whole master wrote: It was meant to be a joke, and commenting on all little meaningless comments I make it makes you look bad.
I don't often say this to people, but you can honestly go to hell. We don't make REALLY BAD jokes here in KC. I am, from now on ignoring EVERY SINGLE post you make here, and blocking you from sending me any messages.

But now to the main topic, the tournament. First of all, well played, all of you who have maked it this far. It's very interesting to see who wins this tournament, even though I think I already know. Good luck all for the future, everyone!
Aww Lin thank you for the support :P :P I'll make sure i dont disapoint you xD xD