Sentient Gorge bugged

Open suggestions, ideas and bugs.

Moderator: Code Goddess

Romanoff Blitzer

Sentient Gorge bugged

Post by Romanoff Blitzer »

After the owner of Sentient Gorge chooses a creature of their own to destroy, the game stops instead of prompting that player's opponent to choose one of their own creatures. Typing /end is required. After /end is typed, the game prompts that player's opponent to choose a creature, but when a creature is chosen the game says "That creature isn't in that zone!" Manually putting the creature into the grave is required.
If you address me by one name, let it be "Blitzer" and not "Romanoff". All of my usernames in internet places over the years use "Blitzer". Except the WotC website, I go by "Axelle" there.
Syrius

Re: Sentient Gorge bugged

Post by Syrius »

Romanoff Blitzer wrote:After the owner of Sentient Gorge chooses a creature of their own to destroy, the game stops instead of prompting that player's opponent to choose one of their own creatures. Typing /end is required. After /end is typed, the game prompts that player's opponent to choose a creature, but when a creature is chosen the game says "That creature isn't in that zone!" Manually putting the creature into the grave is required.
Genesis the Divine does the same, except it doesn't give me "That creature isn't in that zone!". after /ending once, I can choose my creature normally
Liesl wrote:turn my soul into muffin
In chat wrote: <Mika> ack my screen is filled with so much syriusness
<Syrius> like syriusly
<Mika> id say it should lighten up a little but your already a lightbulb