Request: Anti-Cheat

Open suggestions, ideas and bugs.

Moderator: Code Goddess

eezz

Request: Anti-Cheat

Post by eezz »

just random pop up

the old experience of a [Insert Bad-Guys Here] that untapping a creature to do a cheat-final-blow:
1. summon
2. tap->attack player (shield)
3. untap
4. tap->attack player (directly ~todomeda)

are there anyone get event like this? I guess no (not now)
CrimsonBrawler

Re: Request: Anti-Cheat

Post by CrimsonBrawler »

No there hasn't been any of that yet, most of the bad people that did that left when DM on KP did. Even if there was something like that, we (Valkyrs and Coders) can award wins.
eezz

Post by eezz »

and reverse defeat? (the stats)
Micky

Post by Micky »

eezz wrote:and reverse defeat? (the stats)
Admins and Valkyrs do have the ability to reverse stats by awarding the win to the other-side. This ability has also been previously used for such situations as well as to deal with leavers.

As CB said, we don't current have any cheaters, but we do expect that we will have them in the future and so there have been efforts to solve that particular cheating method that you mentioned.

If done in the presence of the opponent, as always the opponent is expected to report the cheating on the forums. The win will be reversed and the KP statistics will automatically reflect the change. As for it happening in the absence of the opponent, I believe some coding has already been done that restricts the cheater from doing this, i.e you they can't repeatedly break grid and then make the final attack if their opponent isn't around.