Kaijudo Portal Multiplayer Rules

Forum for discussion of our new online card game.

Moderator: Code Goddess

Werewolf

Re: Kaijudo Portal Multiplayer Rules

Post by Werewolf »

We can all discuss and form a covenant of sort?

i kno ppl will disagree, but mutiplayer dueling is fun and i think we all would want to enjoy it :3

Everybody is highlighting the problems, rather, why not come up with solutions? :P
~Wἒɍἒῶѻᶅf

Relinquished

Post by Relinquished »

What Werewolf said above me.
Werewolf wrote:We can all discuss and form a covenant of sort?

i kno ppl will disagree, but mutiplayer dueling is fun and i think we all would want to enjoy it :3

Everybody is highlighting the problems, rather, why not come up with solutions? :P
Yeh...

People who disagree should express their own opinions. I never said what Apocalypse Day should be, I said what it could be if it is too overpowered as it is. Therefore, no disagreement over that matter never happened. The only way to find out which are the fairest rules for this is testing. People will surely disagree over small matters, but so did people about Soulswap. I never lied when I said that these questions are easy to answer, because they are. The only hard thing is for people to adjust. Opinions should be listened over all matters from all members on the forums, but it doesn't mean that everybody must be pleased.
Werewolf

Post by Werewolf »

Suppose Apocalypse day is used, it can be limited to the player casting the spell and one opponent (whom the caster chooses), else clearing the whole battle zone would be stupid. Soulswap will only work on urself (not even ur partner ) in KC+ format and on any of the 4 players in KC format.

if anybody has more queries regarding the multiplayer game, keep posting em here and they can be sorted out :)
~Wἒɍἒῶѻᶅf

Shell

Post by Shell »

I don't have any problems with the rules you've made so far. Just get on with making it! I, quite frankly can't wait for this mode to be up and running!