How can i be mentor or a good rank?

Forum for discussion of our new online card game.

Moderator: Code Goddess

the whole master

Re: How can i be mentor or a good rank?

Post by the whole master »

Actually, neither of you is perfectly correct because there are people who first got Titan, then Got Tier 1( the ticket to Master Area).

I think it's more like this.

Tier 2/High Tier 2 < Titan<Master Duelist/Tier 1
_I_
Rashaskool

Post by Rashaskool »

Tier 1 is titan.

Kaijudo Master is all about game knowledge. It is possible to be a tier one duelist and not have enough game knowledge to be a KM.

Anik, people who get titan through the ladder are just people who prove themselves to be tier 1 using the ladder. the end result is still the same. It is one of the ways you can prove yourself to be of titan standard, but at the end of the day, a titan is a tier one duelist. Unless you are tier one you will not get titan.
Anik

Post by Anik »

the whole master wrote:Actually, neither of you is perfectly correct because there are people who first got Titan, then Got Tier 1( the ticket to Master Area).
well, there are people who first got kaijudo master without getting titan like darkmagick14 and magmarex. lol..
Rashaskool wrote:Anik, people who get titan through the ladder are just people who prove themselves to be tier 1 using the ladder. the end result is still the same. It is one of the ways you can prove yourself to be of titan standard, but at the end of the day, a titan is a tier one duelist. Unless you are tier one you will not get titan.
Dude, the style of your replies seem that i went very much against your statements, however i didn't (maybe a bit), you can take a look at my last posts. At least people will understand fully about good/higher ranks now via your last reply.

~ Leader of Royal League
Relinquished

Post by Relinquished »

@NM

It's not about the amount of duels. When I became a mentor, I had about erm... 250 completed duels. Now I have less than 700, and people have almost always listened to me.

Also, always trust Rashaskool. He might seem like a rude asshole at first, but so do many others here. They really are all nice and friendly, and damn do they know a lot about how community here works.
Rashaskool

Post by Rashaskool »

being an asshole means that people read what you've written. Either to see who you're being an ass hole too or to respond to you being an ass hole.

If you've written something actually useful, people read it to find the ass hole bit. If there isnt any, they've still read it.
Bell
Site Admin

Post by Bell »

It is not a burden to me even if every newbie wants to be a mentor, because the process doesn't involve me doing anything most of the time.

They're the ones that have to do all the work.
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
Relinquished

Post by Relinquished »

Rashaskool wrote:being an asshole means that people read what you've written. Either to see who you're being an ass hole too or to respond to you being an ass hole.

If you've written something actually useful, people read it to find the ass hole bit. If there isnt any, they've still read it.
So that's why...