How can i be mentor or a good rank?

Forum for discussion of our new online card game.

Moderator: Code Goddess

Tony810

How can i be mentor or a good rank?

Post by Tony810 »

How can i be mentor or a good rank? :?:
Rashaskool

Re: How to Make a Deck in KP!

Post by Rashaskool »

And If u want to Become "Titan" then u will have to become No. 1 in KCL and if u have Mentor tag (some times Not required) "Titan" tag will be ddd to ur KP ID by her.
wrong.
Rashaskool

Post by Rashaskool »

you become a titan once you are proven to be a tier 1 duelist...
Anik

Post by Anik »

Rashaskool wrote:you become a titan once you are proven to be a tier 1 duelist...
Night Master wrote:Don't know and cant find it either but i have read this some where in one of Bell's articles.-.-
what Rashaskool said was a condition in becoming a titan and what Night Master said was one of the ways of getting titan.
Both of you are right in what you said but Rashaskool was wrong in saying that Night Master was wrong in becoming titan via #1 in ladder.

~ Leader of Royal League
Rashaskool

Post by Rashaskool »

no, what i said was perfectly correct. You don't get titan by being number 1 in the ladder. However, by being number 1 in the ladder, it is possible to prove yourself a t1 duelist.
Anik

Post by Anik »

Rashaskool wrote:no, what i said was perfectly correct. You don't get titan by being number 1 in the ladder. However, by being number 1 in the ladder, it is possible to prove yourself a t1 duelist.
I understand what you are trying to say,let's say your deck fire in the fridge is #1 in ladder, and another guy did the same, that guy (proly) won't deserve titan.

There are ways to get titan status and what you said that you gotta prove that you are tier 1 is just a condition you must apply while Night Master revealed a course of action.

~ Leader of Royal League