Task Progress Report - 14.08.12

The latest news from KirriCorp head Office itself.
Bell
Site Admin

Task Progress Report - 14.08.12

Post by Bell »

New and moved items have slightly different color.

Finished Tasks:
COMMUNITY: The Chat link from forums now goes to the #ChaosFractal channel. Those who wish to /join #KC still are welcome.
COMMUNITY: The second draft of the Rules information post is complete.
CODING: Forward Rewind, Domain Anchor, and Ion Storm have been added by Vinushka. Please report any errors regarding these cards.
CODING: Thermal Pulse, Signal Beacon, and Undercurrent have been added by Vinushka. Please report any errors regarding these cards.
CODING: Singular Directive, Salvador, Call to Arms and Pan, Pilfering Pugilist have been added by Vinushka. Please report any errors regarding these cards.
DESIGN: The effect of Revolutionary Ragnar has been changed.
CODING: Stormrage Wyvern, Unity Matrix, and Synchronic Rumble have been added by Vinushka. Do not report any errors regarding these cards at this time.
CODING: Chill Factor, Petalsnow Breeze, and Red Tide have been added by Vinushka. Please note the messages these cards give when used, and report any errors regarding them.

CODING: Orca Matriarch, Ultimus Prime, and Dark Lord Oprix have been added by Vinushka. Please report any errors regarding these cards.

Tasks In Progress:
COMMUNITY: The Facebook page design is underway.
DESIGN: The promotional staff has begun Phase 2.
DESIGN: The website is up and is being updated to full functionality.
COMMUNITY: The Facebook page updates are underway.

DESIGN: The effects of certain older cards are being re-evaluated, in order to be in line with the gamestate intended for the completion of set 3.
CODING: Additional options for Image Management are being added.
DESIGN: Substyles for the forum are being designed.

Tasks To Be Started:
COMMUNITY: Utility functions for the forums are to be added.
DESIGN: The secondary level of the Genome system (allowing players to Genome their decks themselves), is to be finalized.
CODING: Additional methods of accessing card rulings within KP itself are to be added.
CODING: The code for the start-of-duel mulligan is to be added.

CODING: Upgrades to the internal system to allow for more complex automations, are to be undertaken.

If anyone has any further suggestions for tasks or reports on task status, please post in this thread.
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
eezz

Re: Task Progress Report - 14.08.12

Post by eezz »

um.. kindly request the situation of the current card design/template/art milady

~it's sad to tell but I don't have the required checklist to fill those gaps, I'm just curious
I may able to do something with the card template though..
Burner

Re: Task Progress Report - 14.08.12

Post by Burner »

eezz wrote:um.. kindly request the situation of the current card design/template/art milady

~it's sad to tell but I don't have the required checklist to fill those gaps, I'm just curious
I may able to do something with the card template though..
Elaborate. What is wrong with the currant template and what gaps?