A New Saga Begins!

The latest news from KirriCorp head Office itself.
Bell
Site Admin

Re: A New Saga Begins!

Post by Bell »

So I see you had to wait three weeks for Episode 7. I have a good reason for that! My new job is currently defined, in the office programming team as 'doing the impossible by deadline'.

I'm still working out the schedule that results in me not being too tired to write.

This time I solved it by the obvious method. Lots of sleeping! So enjoy the episode.
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
Bell
Site Admin

Post by Bell »

Things quieted down at the office which means that you get Episode 8! If they stay at this pace it won't be much longer before the next one, too. People who want to participate in the Pilot saga can still get in touch with me about it, I have lots of plans but space still exists, even for random decks that you just feel are cool ideas.

Enjoy the read.
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
Bell
Site Admin

Post by Bell »

Time flies when you are debugging massive search engines, it seems. Therefore I won't promise any quick releases of Episode 10, but without further ado, here is Episode 9 in all its glory, continuing the duel that #8 brought you, and the intrigue as well. Hope you like it!
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
Bell
Site Admin

Post by Bell »

The fact that Episode 10 arrives on what I personally consider to be the schedule actually bodes fairly well for next week, too.

Alas, a writer's lament, so many things that a certain person I know would critique mercilessly until I sat down and rewrote the whole thing. That's not likely to happen though, so I will just hope that the quality dips are all in my imagination like they so often supposedly are. Enjoy the episode!
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/