[SD] Micky: i was expecting you to give up now
[SD] Micky: so i won't hav eto think
Nikhil: lol
[SD] Micky: so that's a no?
[SD] Micky: lol
Nikhil: there is a reason
[SD] Micky: Apo Day?
Nikhil: kafan put a forfeit block on my account
[SD] Micky needs to make a choice before the duel can continue.
[SD] Micky has chosen their Avant Garde, it is now exhausted for Shimue, Grand Deva's effect.
[SD] Micky's Shimue, Grand Deva has [Born Ready] until the end of their turn.
[SD] Micky: LOL
[SD] Micky: Why?
Nikhil: i forfeiting against burner
Nikhil: to not give him the satisfaction
Nikhil: of summoning something he wanted to
[SD] Micky: SO?
[SD] Micky: That sounds insane to me
[SD] Micky: I do that ALL THE TIME
[SD] Micky: I wonder if I can forfiet
Nikhil: logged
Nikhil: i'll show it to kafan now hehehehee
[SD] Micky: Burner you complained because you couldn't 'get satisfaction'"?
ri: of course not.
[SD] Micky: You won, what else do you need
[SD] Micky: ok
ri: i didn't even know Kafan did that.
ri: lol
Nikhil: Mar 13 02:05:20 * Kafan sets FORFEIT_BLOCK on account Nikhil
Steven Erikson wrote:All too often in fantasy fiction we’re stuck with the rulers, the leaders, and we see their machinations in a generalised sense of victory and loss, even good and evil. Until Glen Cook, we rarely saw the brutal consequences of all these toffs vying for dominance. When approaching our own novels, we wanted to emulate Cook’s ground-up approach, covering the entire social strata from the lowly street urchin to the gods and everyone in between.
Micky

Re: Forfeit Block

Post by Micky »

On second thought, I don't really do it to take away their 'satisfaction', there is no way of knowing what exactly satisfies them unless they have told you already or something. The main reason for me is 'unwilling to try any further when the game is hopeless'.

Now on the other hand if someone goes "I really want to summon xyz" and I go "I'm going to give up so you can't summon it! (and because I lost anyway)", that's just being a douche. Having talked to Burner it seems like that was not the case. So Nikhil, to clarify, did you do it, as you said, to not give him the satisfaction?
Nikhil

Post by Nikhil »

I never knew Burner was going to pull more tricks. The game was hopeless already. Burner told me after I forfeited. But why would you take a joke so seriously. *facepalm*. I was only playing with you because
you once said you liked to fool people by saying "gg" and then turning up with a responcer.
Last edited by Nikhil on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steven Erikson wrote:All too often in fantasy fiction we’re stuck with the rulers, the leaders, and we see their machinations in a generalised sense of victory and loss, even good and evil. Until Glen Cook, we rarely saw the brutal consequences of all these toffs vying for dominance. When approaching our own novels, we wanted to emulate Cook’s ground-up approach, covering the entire social strata from the lowly street urchin to the gods and everyone in between.
Micky

Post by Micky »

lol -shsssh- if everyone knows I do that it will stop working.