Hello, fellow fellows!

SPAM GOES IN THIS PLACE. LOL.
Isperia

Hello, fellow fellows!

Post by Isperia »

Hello! I am new. Kind of. Hello!

Also, I just finished creating my deck in this game, but I can't post it to find out what it lacks or needs. I believe this can be solved fast.

Finally, I would like to receive information on the schedule of people's activity here. What time would I find people to play this game with?

Cheers.
Syrius

Re: Hello, fellow fellows!

Post by Syrius »

Isperia wrote:Hello! I am new. Kind of. Hello!

Also, I just finished creating my deck in this game, but I can't post it to find out what it lacks or needs. I believe this can be solved fast.

Finally, I would like to receive information on the schedule of people's activity here. What time would I find people to play this game with?

Cheers.
CHATS!! come to chats. there are people from all over the globe, but mostly from american time zones and some mid eastern. but not only. about posting rights, if you can't even post in beginners section (which is weird), talk to admins to receive rights. Bell and Micky, or idk.

we don't yet have a big player community, but we are working on that. the easiest way to find duels is to come and ask around in chats. oh, and did I by any chance mention the chats?
http://kirricorp.net/chat.html
Liesl wrote:turn my soul into muffin
In chat wrote: <Mika> ack my screen is filled with so much syriusness
<Syrius> like syriusly
<Mika> id say it should lighten up a little but your already a lightbulb
Romanoff Blitzer

Post by Romanoff Blitzer »

Hey, another MtG fan. Yes, the chat room is the best way to get a hold of someone else for a match.

Hi, and welcome to this corner of the internet.
If you address me by one name, let it be "Blitzer" and not "Romanoff". All of my usernames in internet places over the years use "Blitzer". Except the WotC website, I go by "Axelle" there.
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

Hello Isperia :) Would love to play you sometime ^_^

~ZeroVash
Isperia

Post by Isperia »

Is there a number of posts I have to make in order to gain access to other forum-areas as well?
Syrius

Post by Syrius »

You will notice your name's color changed to green. You have been given access to the Beginner Duelist area in adition to what you had before. If I remember correctly, by showing you know the rules and how to duel, you will also gain access to Intermediate. (Above that, you need to show increasingly higher levels of deckbuilding and dueling skill.)
Liesl wrote:turn my soul into muffin
In chat wrote: <Mika> ack my screen is filled with so much syriusness
<Syrius> like syriusly
<Mika> id say it should lighten up a little but your already a lightbulb