TWM's Kanye West Impression

SPAM GOES IN THIS PLACE. LOL.
the whole master

Re: Set 2 Arrives... sorta...

Post by the whole master »

[
Relinquished wrote: From a narcist to a troll. How surprising.

Woman, i didn't insult you , I just made fun.. but I can insult you too if you wish. And call it as you wish, I call it a group with a bunch of people who spend a lot of time with this game...Grow up dudes, most of you passed 18, find some job, make money, live your life and find some REAL friends. If you will have a id what will you.. teach him/her.. how to play CF?? :lol: :lol:
_I_
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

That coming from a 15 year old.

I never particularly liked you but i dismissed you because you are a child. Now you're just being dumb.

1) "Woman"? dafuq u have in ur head? bricks? She's older than you and you should f'ing treat her with respect. Lousy Brat.
2) So yeah i believe you spent a lot of time playing DM. the nerve to be talking.
3) As a child and probably stupid your parents told you to go to work as soon as you turn 18 . But most of us are in college and the ones that are not are working.
4) "Live your life" . I just loled.
5) "Find some real friends "
6) "If you will have a id what will you.. teach him/her.. how to play CF?? :lol: :lol:" - At least we can find someone who cares for us ;D With that attitude you'll end up dying alone :)
the whole master

ofc... I bet you all are very smart people :lol: , what the heck. i just lose my time here...
_I_
Syrius

Post by Syrius »

I originally didn't want to add more/participate in this rapidly heating "conversation", but...
the whole master wrote:And call it as you wish, I call it a group with a bunch of people who spend a lot of time with this game...Grow up dudes, most of you passed 18, find some job, make money, live your life and find some REAL friends. If you will have a id what will you.. teach him/her.. how to play CF?? :lol: :lol:
"Tower, this is Delta-6, requesting permission to launch the nuke." "Permission granted Delta-6. And...thank you for being a hero."
Liesl wrote:turn my soul into muffin
In chat wrote: <Mika> ack my screen is filled with so much syriusness
<Syrius> like syriusly
<Mika> id say it should lighten up a little but your already a lightbulb
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

the whole master wrote:ofc... I bet you all are very smart people :lol: , what the heck. i just lose my time here...
Then tell me what have you done with your life. School Grades. Anything?

Right. I tought so..

And Sy : that was fucking funny! :D
the whole master

Re: TWM's Kanye West Impression

In the topic made by Bell I felt a little bad to post things not related to the game, but now that you gave me the honour of this topic, I can feel free to post as much crap as I want :lol: .

Zerovash: You think you are too intelligent, don't you? Well, you are just a clown. So I respect you like this: _|_

And i saw that Super Dragon posted something in UC, too bad that I can't check it, but it's probably another sentence with no meaning....

And Kanye West?? Oh, thank you, but I preffer Chuck Norris.
_I_
dorphadios1

Post by dorphadios1 »

Zerovash: You think you are too intelligent, don't you? Well, you are just a clown. So I respect you like this: _|_

And i saw that Super Dragon posted something in UC, too bad that I can't check it, but it's probably another sentence with no meaning....

And Kanye West?? Oh, thank you, but I preffer Chuck Norris
I think u are really an idiot who does not know how to respect.
the whole master

Wrong.... I know how to respect people, I just don't want to respect these people, cause they never really respected me neither.

I still respect a few people here.

I had no problems with you, but if you go that way, you are a crazy drunk gay idiot monkey.
_I_
Relinquished

Post by Relinquished »

Trolls gonna troll.
Haters gonna hate.

Nothing you can do about it.

To add something to the conversation, you do NOT know how to show respect, but since you are still young, immature boy who hasn't had real hard time in his life yet, I can understand that you haven't ever needed to show it to anyone.

So please, for more amusement to us elderly people here, continue.