TWM's Kanye West Impression

SPAM GOES IN THIS PLACE. LOL.
the whole master

TWM's Kanye West Impression

Post by the whole master »

I appretiate all the work which was done with the new game, but no matter what you do, Duel Masters was a way better game, and KP lost a lot of players . But enjoy the game old friends/enemies :))
Last edited by the whole master on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_I_
Kafan

Re: Set 2 Arrives... sorta...

Post by Kafan »

Thanks for your continued interest in the community. It is refreshing to see you make a post that does not focus on UC's loss against SD (previous ones were deleted to avoid bringing up the subject yet again) As for your expressed opinion on the gamestate, we hope to use the knowledge gleaned from balancing DM to build this game well, and hope that at some point you actually play it and therefore have something to base your observations on, as my records indicate that you have not actually tried to play yet. Of course, I understand that a new game must be intimidating to you but if you give it a chance, I'm sure people like Nera will be able to help you grasp the new game mechanics if you ever choose to make any effort.
Max-Generation-X

Post by Max-Generation-X »

You guys hardly engage the community together, it's more focused on the better players from DM and doesn't include any newbies etc you guys don't have the right attitude towards teaching young players.
Relinquished

Post by Relinquished »

Max-Generation-X wrote:You guys hardly engage the community together, it's more focused on the better players from DM and doesn't include any newbies etc you guys don't have the right attitude towards teaching young players.
You can go around posting crap as much as you want, but the fact to the matter is that that's not true. People who never really were good at the game have a totally fair shot against people who were, since it's a different game.

Though there is one thing that I agree: we are not trying to get new members hard enough. We need a youtube video!
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

Relinquished wrote:
Max-Generation-X wrote:You guys hardly engage the community together, it's more focused on the better players from DM and doesn't include any newbies etc you guys don't have the right attitude towards teaching young players.
You can go around posting crap as much as you want, but the fact to the matter is that that's not true. People who never really were good at the game have a totally fair shot against people who were, since it's a different game.

Though there is one thing that I agree: we are not trying to get new members hard enough. We need a youtube video!
Speak for yourself. I've been trying to do stuff to bring guys around. But a youtube video wont be long. Maybe tommorrow.
pheonix

Post by pheonix »

lol,i just thought it was a direct indication to zv and the next post was of zv,and i loled so hard that i woke my father up.anyway i agree that we (discluding those that do the work and a thumbs up for them)do not try hard to bring in many players.
Vinushka

Post by Vinushka »

Blizzard Ravage and Firstborn Firefly should be working now. On an unrelated note, the bug where sometimes cards would have a white line through them in card search should now be fixed.
The Rabbit Paladin of Light.
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

Kafan wrote:Thanks for your continued interest in the community. It is refreshing to see you make a post that does not focus on UC's loss against SD (previous ones were deleted to avoid bringing up the subject yet again) As for your expressed opinion on the gamestate, we hope to use the knowledge gleaned from balancing DM to build this game well, and hope that at some point you actually play it and therefore have something to base your observations on, as my records indicate that you have not actually tried to play yet. Of course, I understand that a new game must be intimidating to you but if you give it a chance, I'm sure people like Nera will be able to help you grasp the new game mechanics if you ever choose to make any effort.

Oooooooooh, so that's why they where deleted :lol: Btw, I NEVER had interesnt in the community, I never had any interest to make friends here because we will NEVER see each other in life, so what's the point of it.. It's true that i still made some friends. I had only interest to play the damn game so once that dissapeared, yes, I have no more interests here than just coming and see what happens, maybe laugh a little if something i s funny.... And I know you will delete this post, but you know what? You can delete all my posts :lol:

Now let's be serious.... How many players are actually active here and playing the game?? Not too much as I see.... You should somehow try to get new people or something.... if not it will be a game for 20/30 persons.... ohh and btw: a place where 20 people are playing a game it's not called a Community....
_I_
pheonix

Post by pheonix »

the whole master wrote:
Kafan wrote:Thanks for your continued interest in the community. It is refreshing to see you make a post that does not focus on UC's loss against SD (previous ones were deleted to avoid bringing up the subject yet again) As for your expressed opinion on the gamestate, we hope to use the knowledge gleaned from balancing DM to build this game well, and hope that at some point you actually play it and therefore have something to base your observations on, as my records indicate that you have not actually tried to play yet. Of course, I understand that a new game must be intimidating to you but if you give it a chance, I'm sure people like Nera will be able to help you grasp the new game mechanics if you ever choose to make any effort.

Oooooooooh, so that's why they where deleted :lol: Btw, I NEVER had interesnt in the community, I never had any interest to make friends here because we will NEVER see each other in life, so what's the point of it.. It's true that i still made some friends. I had only interest to play the damn game so once that dissapeared, yes, I have no more interests here than just coming and see what happens, maybe laugh a little if something i s funny.... And I know you will delete this post, but you know what? You can delete all my posts :lol:

Now let's be serious.... How many players are actually active here and playing the game?? Not too much as I see.... You should somehow try to get new people or something.... if not it will be a game for 20/30 persons.... ohh and btw: a place where 20 people are playing a game it's not called a Community....
see community
Relinquished

Post by Relinquished »

the whole master wrote:

From a narcist to a troll. How surprising.