A card of the person's deck above you

Make or Participate in Forum Games.
the whole master

A card of the person's deck above you

Post by the whole master »

After seeing that game with the beers, I got drunk, and I'm starting this game. You have to make a card of the person's deck above you. There is no one above me, so I make one of Bell's Unbreakable.
Name:Unbreakable Wall
Type:Spell
Cost:5
Effect:[Shield Trigger] Destroy 2 of your opponent's creatures with power 2000 or less.

Creatures should also have flavour text and power. The next person should make a card of one of my decks ;)
_I_
the whole master

Re: A card of the person's deck above you

Name:Robert, the Wandering Spirit
Type:Creature
Cost:7
Civ:Light/Water
Power:9000
Rules text:Tap- Choose one of your opponent's creature in the battle zone and return it to their hand.
Flavor text: It has been a long time I haven't seen you, old enemy!-Tanzanyte, the Awakener

Note:You can make a card of the same deck if you want:D, thanks for playing my game guys:D
_I_
Relinquished

Post by Relinquished »

@the whole master
You shouldn't start overposting in any forum game that contains other people rating you or something of yours. Either way, I'll make a card of one of your decks, and we shall see how this works out:

Name: United in the Front
Type: Spell
Civ: Fire
Cost: 6
Rules Text:
You can only cast this spell if you have two or more creatures of different civilizations in the battle zone.
All of your creatures get 6000+ power and break two additional shields. Whenever you choose to attack with a creature, tap one of your other creatures as well.

Flavour Text:
"Yo, man. I know we're not the best buddies, but it would be really nice if we did this together, Hulcus!" -Brawler Zyler

I am not sure if you are allowed to make requests, but if you can, then I would like next person to rate this deck.
the_prince_of_light

Post by the_prince_of_light »

Name: Holy Scarlet Skyterror
Type: Creature
Race: Armored Wyvern
Civ: Fire/Light
Cost: 8
Rules Text:
When you put this creature into the battlezone, destroy all of your opponents creatures that have blocker.

"We finally tamed it" - Warlord Ailzonius

Edit: power 3500
Last edited by the_prince_of_light on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
the whole master

You forget the power.

Name: P.O.L., the Dark Magician
Type:Creature
Race:Demon Command
Civ:Darkness
Cost:8
Power:13000
Rules text: When you put this creature into the battle zone, discard a card from your hand. If that card is a darkness card, ur opponent discards 2 cards from their hand
Triple Breaker
Flavour text:I can handle sorcerers, but this against this magician I have no chance- Bolmeteus, Steel Dragon
_I_